What do you drink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you drink?

What do you drink? I have been on a rum and coke kick lately. Specifically Sailor jerry. Love that shit!

So what is your poison?

Beer?
    WHiskey?
    Mixed drinks?
    Fruity limp wrist drinks?
    2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
    • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
    • 4.0/42rle/np241or
    • 5.13's
    • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
    • 33” BFG KO2s

Getting ready for plowing and enjoying rum and cokes meself.
    Afroman rum. No idea where it's from , was a gift from a client .

Comment

I prefer a special blend brewed only in a deep cave in abu dhabi by buddhist monks, it then sits for 14 years aging to the perfect taste. it is not sold in any stores anywhere, and you can only receive it via invite only. only the people with the most refined taste can appreciate it, and if you cant, then you dont know what good alcohol is! Oh and it does not have a name. "Names" are for alcoholic drinks the peons and petty underlings enjoy after their day of labor.
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

I drink the blood of my enemies.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
          I drink the blood of my enemies.
          Your enemies have Guinness for blood?!
          Amherst or Bust!
          19 JL

Comment

Big fan of fruity limp wrist drinks myself.

Cider over beer with dinner or drinking socially and good rum when I'm in the mood for sipping. Love me some "Miami-vice" piña-colada and strawberry daiquiri.
            Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
            My "Bucket" Build
            MilitaryJeepers.com
            ‚——P--;===±--= <-
            !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

Mostly beer and whiskey. Not too picky on beer, I'll drink cheap or good stuff.I love the seasonals usually. As for whiskey I'm a big Bulleit fan. Can't beat it for the price.
              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Beer and whiskey. Lots of whiskey. I love Kentucky Mules. Nom.
                And I would rather drink cheap beer than heavy IPAs. I hate beer snobs.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Love whiskey, never heard of Kentucky mules, I'll have to try that out
                  00 xj hp44 aussie lsd 5.38s, d60 welded 5.38s, 37" MTR Kevlars on 17" H2 wheels, chevy one ton steering, comanche rear leafs, 11" inch travel bilsteins in the front 14" in the rear

98 xj hp30 open 4.10s, 8.8 lsd 4.10s, 33" duratracs on 16" moabs, ruffstuff frame stiffeners, custom 3 link 3/4 heims for the upper and 1.25 for the lowers, f150 10" travel shocks in the front with 3" coils and yj brake hoses, an extra main leaf in the rear and 1.5" lift shackles in the rear

Comment

Long island ice teas and virgin blood mostly
                    2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
                    97' zj
                    2012 surbra imperza DD
                    im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

Just beer pretty much. Generally cheap shit; Bud or regular Busch. But if someone buys me something crazy I'll still drink it. Especially if its a roofie coolata.
                      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                      1999 sierra
                      1967 M725 Big and Slow
                      -Dan

Comment

When I'm in the mood for a really drunken night I have a taste for Jim beam that's insatiable. For common drinking beers Pabst or Budweiser suits my needs. I'm a huge harpoon IPA fan and will commonly order a blue moon at a bar.

Im also I loaded soda connoisseur. High life or any light beer with fireball or cinerator.
                        Another good ones Reds wicked apple(8%) with any whisky. Cinnamon will taste best, but really its going to taste bad either way.

Comment

Imy a beer drinker. Not against liquor....just not something I find myself loving. #9 is delicious
                          Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                          didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                          Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                          he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                          Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                          i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

my beer of choice is a nice crisp white belgian, not big on bitter beers, specialty shit and beers that double as oatmeal. im not opposed to the occasional margarita but im not big on liquor much anymore. ive slowed down substantially in the past two years, havent been to a bar in months
                            2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
                            1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

I drink a lot of water, a cup of coffee each morning and allow myself one soda per day.

Comment

Working...
                              X