or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
      the chicken came before the egg

xjs are better than tjs

duchess DOES have good food

Duchess! DOES NOT have good food! You sir do not know good food.

Duchess is def on my top 3 list of worst food I have ever paid for. It falls in the category of microwavable meals(but I dont think I have ever paid for those)
      You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post

Duchess is def on my top 3 list of worst food I have ever paid for. It falls in the category of microwavable meals(but I dont think I have ever paid for those)
        is this you giving in to the fact XJs are better?

also, you have had 1 thing from duchess, their menu however, extends beyond 1 food item
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

is this you giving in to the fact XJs are better?

also, you have had 1 thing from duchess, their menu however, extends beyond 1 food item
          Ok, there chicken tenders or whatever are probably not bad, you cant really fuck that up.. and I hate hot dogs and anybody that likes hot dogs should not be allowed to comment on good food. They fucked up a hamburger man!! come on!!

and I am not giving in to the fact that XJs are better than TJs because they are not!

if any of you XJ lovers didnt care about money and had the option to have a bad ass TJ over an XJ you would.

Comment

Ok, there chicken tenders or whatever are probably not bad, you cant really fuck that up.. and I hate hot dogs and anybody that likes hot dogs should not be allowed to comment on good food. They fucked up a hamburger man!! come on!!

and I am not giving in to the fact that XJs are better than TJs because they are not!

if any of you XJ lovers didnt care about money and had the option to have a bad ass TJ over an XJ you would.
            theres a reason every rig that goes hardcore stretches its wheelbase. its because shit like TJs have a subpar one. oh and then the whole impracticality of a TJ being used for anything beyond a "weekend toy"...

liking hotdogs shouldnt negatively affect someones credability as far as food choice goes, actually i would go as far as to say someone who cant enjoy a single hotdog anywhere has a lackluster food culture, and thus a biased opinion
            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

theres a reason every rig that goes hardcore stretches its wheelbase. its because shit like TJs have a subpar one. oh and then the whole impracticality of a TJ being used for anything beyond a "weekend toy"...

liking hotdogs shouldnt negatively affect someones credability as far as food choice goes, actually i would go as far as to say someone who cant enjoy a single hotdog anywhere has a lackluster food culture, and thus a biased opinion
              So you would rather have a built XJ than the built TJ i asked for pictures of lastnight???

I do not have a lack of food culture, I have ate from all over the world from little baby chicks on the persian to a good ole kraw daddy fry on the gulf. Hot dogs are a lesser to any food, its scraps! its a bolgna sammich in a bun and the fact that someone will go to a silly baseball game and pay $4 for one is obsurd.

Comment

So you would rather have a built XJ than the built TJ i asked for pictures of lastnight???

I do not have a lack of food culture, I have ate from all over the world from little baby chicks on the persian to a good ole kraw daddy fry on the gulf. Hot dogs are a lesser to any food, its scraps! its a bolgna sammich in a bun and the fact that someone will go to a silly baseball game and pay $4 for one is obsurd.
                would i rather have that tj than any built xj anywhere? of course not, thats way too broad. an XJ can serve as a multi purpose vehicle FAR more efficiently than a TJ can..

p.s. you got the pics, right?

you eating in a-rabville doesnt alter the quality of hot dogs. or duchess' menu otherwise
                - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

would i rather have that tj than any built xj anywhere? of course not, thats way too broad. an XJ can serve as a multi purpose vehicle FAR more efficiently than a TJ can..

p.s. you got the pics, right?

you eating in a-rabville doesnt alter the quality of hot dogs. or duchess' menu otherwise
                  We are not talking mulit purpose vehicles. We are talking offroading vehicles. I like the turning radius of my TJ and I think it does very well in offroad situations, if I roll I dont have to worry about my windows and rough, I just roll it back over and I dont worry about the tweaking of my unibody (i just had to say that)

If I wanted a true multi purpose vehicle I probably wouldnt get either.

and the fact that I prefur A rabville food over a hot dog I think doesnt say much for the hot dog sir

p.s. I still havent unzipped the file. I will try now

Comment

duchess = delicious, in fact, its the one thing i miss about CT

Comment

We are not talking mulit purpose vehicles. We are talking offroading vehicles. I like the turning radius of my TJ and I think it does very well in offroad situations, if I roll I dont have to worry about my windows and rough, I just roll it back over and I dont worry about the tweaking of my unibody (i just had to say that)

If I wanted a true multi purpose vehicle I probably wouldnt get either.

and the fact that I prefur A rabville food over a hot dog I think doesnt say much for the hot dog sir
                      offroad vehicles are and can be multipurpose..im not talking about driving it to the store (though i can do that, how about you!). i can make an XJ that crawls rocks, speeds in the whoops, and carries all my gear for a weekend, and i can sleep it in (not sitting in my chair). a unibody is more rigid and more light than a body on frame (a stock xj is lighter than a stock tj), and my replacement parts for the vehicle are dime a dozen and mostly available since 1984, and way more available in junkyards due to their lineage.

frames can get trashed as well. "oh but i can just get a new tub!" oh but i can just get a new body, for probably the same cost, with all sorts of spare parts now.

the argument was about duchess, which, you gave way to the fact their chicken nuggets could be good..which related to my claim duchess does posses good food, so perhaps that claim is done?
                      - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Must be a TJ thing
                        99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
                        http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

offroad vehicles are and can be multipurpose..im not talking about driving it to the store (though i can do that, how about you!). i can make an XJ that crawls rocks, speeds in the whoops, and carries all my gear for a weekend, and i can sleep it in (not sitting in my chair). a unibody is more rigid and more light than a body on frame (a stock xj is lighter than a stock tj), and my replacement parts for the vehicle are dime a dozen and mostly available since 1984, and way more available in junkyards due to their lineage.

frames can get trashed as well. "oh but i can just get a new tub!" oh but i can just get a new body, for probably the same cost, with all sorts of spare parts now.

the argument was about duchess, which, you gave way to the fact their chicken nuggets could be good..which related to my claim duchess does posses good food, so perhaps that claim is done?

I can not say or not say on duchess, i have not had all there food. I can say they have the worst hamburgers ever!

I vehicle debate is all preference, pick another topic sir.

Comment

i like duchess.
                            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

I can not say or not say on duchess, i have not had all there food. I can say they have the worst hamburgers ever!

I vehicle debate is all preference, pick another topic sir.
                              i dont ever eat their hamburgers, so we'll call this one done!

you think of something, wtf else do we disagree on?
                              - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                              X