No announcement yet.

Anyone call up radio stations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

106.9 is the only station I listen to. Kinda figured the voices weren't live all the time. You hear a request and the song starts immediately after they get the words out

Comment

When i was younger i would call up kiss 95.7 w/ my friends and request songs, but thats about it. None of that story telling stuff or trying to win tickets for stuff.

Though there was one summer i called up a station because they were having a "why you shouldnt date your ex" and surprisingly i got through. hysterical....but i dont even listen to that station anymore.
      "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
        Where women glow and men plunder?
        yep that's the place. That damn WFNP wouldn't play mah jams.
        1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
        1999 sierra
        1967 M725 Big and Slow
        -Dan

Comment

tis a gewd song lol that guy colin hay does some good solo schtuff
          2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
          J10 project do want.
          "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

i called once asking if they were going to give away more tickets for gathering of the vibes and they said yes so i asked when and they were just like "do you want them?" i said yes of course, and i didn't have to do anything stupid to get them.
            they didn't play my voice luckily though, it was 6 am.
            i think they played my voice when i won a gift certificate to a restaurant though.

Comment

Ithaca College's WICB takes requests all day and all night. I always call in when I'm driving around in that area to hear my favorite songs at 6am

Comment

they play good music but sebastian in the morning is so ghey. that guy is a stuck up prick bastard son of a bitch

Comment

wow tell us how you really feel
                  J10 project do want.

Comment

have u listened to him? he talks about all these girls on his myspace page and him going and gambling and his good old days when he may of been cool in his eyes. i wanted to beat any radio that played him.

coulda been all my pent up tech school rage too

Comment

lol ive never heard this guy, but it seems hes not so awesome.
                      J10 project do want.

Comment

Sebastian is hit or miss. Sometimes the stuff he says is so ignorant I can't even continue to listen to him, and other times I agree 100% with what he says. He does have some good guests though.
                        2000 XJ
                        2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

I haven't listened to sebastian in a while, but i agree with you guys pretty much. Most of the time he sounds like a tool, other times i agree with him.

Comment

I once heard a fight between bransford and heavymetal on some radio station in NY. it was hilarious. bransford totally owned heavy

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

ive called into radio shows before but the last time i did the host was a little weird.

Comment

Listen to Sebastian every morning. I enjoy listening to him. Lots of good topics and is basically my only source of news. Didn't know there were people that actually didn't like him.

60 minute man....

Comment

Working...
                                X