Not really a newbie, but back from a long vacation :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not really a newbie, but back from a long vacation :D

Hey all. I was a member on here a while back, and amazingly I remembered my old username and password. Not sure if the group still has a lot of the old members or if things changed since then, but I did meet up with a few of you once at Rausch Creek for some weekend wheeling. Some of you may remember my old rig...a 2005 rocky mountain edition TJ with a rancho 2.5" suspension lift, 2" spacer lift, and 35x14.5 thornbirds.

That thing was a blast, but my interests started changing and I traded it in for a mustang (I know, I know...idiot) Well low and behold, it came time to get a vehicle I could drive around all year long, and knowing how much fun I had in my TJ and how much I missed it, the decision was clear. Here is my new to me 2006 rubicon. Picked it up a few weeks ago and it came with the warn winch and bumpers. Score! Not going to go too crazy with it just yet, but I'd love to do some mild/intermediate wheeling with it.

Anyways, really looking forward to some local get togethers and to meeting a few of you. Been itching to get back to Ma Bell at some point too!

-Rob
    2006 Rubicon - high rock bumper, warn 9.5ti, and lots of stockness....for now...

You've only been gone for like 6 months.

Welcome back.
    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
      You've only been gone for like 6 months.

Welcome back.
      LOL, it's been longer than 6 months! I sold my old TJ probably a good 3 or so years ago. Maybe it shows me as logging in 6 months ago? If so, I don't remember...maybe I was bored haha. Either way, glad to be back in the game. I'm already thinking about lift kits and tires. Damn the addiction!
      2006 Rubicon - high rock bumper, warn 9.5ti, and lots of stockness....for now...

Comment

Welcome back dude. NICE TJ.....HATE the bushwackers though
        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
        didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
        Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
        he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
        Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
        i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
          Welcome back dude. NICE TJ.....HATE the bushwackers though
          Thanks man. Bushwackers came on it...not my first choice, believe me. The previous owner had these hideous black plastic rocker covers on it to match the flares, and when I removed them...the stock diamond plate rubicon ones were gone. Go figure. This thing was old man modded out haha. I bought the stock rubi ones from my local dodge dealership, and plan on putting the stock flares back on soon too when I have the extra cash.

Comment

Its been longer than 6 months haha. I remember wheeling with you dude welcome back!

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
              Its been longer than 6 months haha. I remember wheeling with you dude welcome back!
              Haha, whats up man! I recognize that username. Glad to see a familiar face still here. You guys still have that sweet little tracker? I have a bunch of pics of it from RC. That thing was like a go kart with 4wd!

Comment

Originally posted by rckymntn05 View Post
                Thanks man. Bushwackers came on it...not my first choice, believe me. The previous owner had these hideous black plastic rocker covers on it to match the flares, and when I removed them...the stock diamond plate rubicon ones were gone. Go figure. This thing was old man modded out haha. I bought the stock rubi ones from my local dodge dealership, and plan on putting the stock flares back on soon too when I have the extra cash.
                Might have a line on fresh 06 rubi stock flares...I think my jackass friend may actually like those. I look into it as a trade if you'd like....no promises

Edit: where in CT are you?
                Last edited by hippie metal; 01-29-2013, 12:11 AM.
                Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
                  Might have a line on fresh 06 rubi stock flares...I think my jackass friend may actually like those. I look into it as a trade if you'd like....no promises

Edit: where in CT are you?
                  I'll trade him the second he makes up his mind, lol. I'm in Suffield, CT...bout 15 minutes north of Hartford. These flares are in great shape with the exception of 1 or 2 very small cracks by the mounting bolts that you can't even see unless your on top of them. No fading at all. If his are in good shape with no discoloration or fading, I'm game. Keep me updated. Appreciate the heads up too!

Comment

Ricky Martin?
                    -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                    https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
                    I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
                    -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjlaredo View Post
                      Ricky Martin?
                      I don't get it lol

Inside joke?

Comment

Originally posted by rckymntn05 View Post
                        I don't get it lol

Inside joke?
                        when i first glanced at your username all i could see was ricky martin....lol sorry. welcome back btw
                        -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                        -Ian

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjlaredo View Post
                          when i first glanced at your username all i could see was ricky martin....lol sorry. welcome back btw
                          LMAO

Now it becomes so clear....it does look like it, doesn't it... LOL.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p47fEXGabaY[/ame]

i dont remember it being this terrbile, however you are now ricky in my book livin la vida loca

also why the fuck is he singing into a golf club?
                            -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                            -Ian

Comment

No more tracker thank god. I think my buddy sold it for $500 bucks sucker

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Working...
                              X