Project "Crazy Horse"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROGERROGER-

plans for paint are code PGJ-Jeep Green Metallic. gettin it for frizzles from my buddy that works up in hartford
    2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
    1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

Originally posted by Lycaon View Post
      honestly hadnt put much thought into that, definite consideration applied
      Oh fuck you then!!! I said it the first night we were driving it with no hood latches lol.
      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

yeah i know but why the hell would i ever listen to a word you say????, haha just kidding buddy

Comment

alright... im itching to get this thing off the ground... hopefully im ordering the new rear metric ton springs today. if all goes according to plan im gonna need hands to do a 3 way suspension and axle swaparoonie. whos down?

Comment

ill help you...you can even do it at my house if you care to...
            1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

Originally posted by tjramplebump View Post
              ill help you...you can even do it at my house if you care to...
              His house seems to be the Suspension Zone.
              2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
              MK2 Jetta > M3
              Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
                His house seems to be the Suspension Zone.
                it is. thats where i did my suspension lift and you did your drop and you did your budget boost...jesus..
                1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

Zach you know where to go
                  Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
                    Zach you know where to go
                    YOU KNOW WHERE TO GO IF YOU WANT A SLAMMED AND BOBBED LOW RIDER. NOTED. YOU ALSO KNOW WHERE TO GO TO GET A REAL TRUCK

Comment

what was that? lol

Comment

brought the new passenger door home yesterday, got my drop hinges finished, went out to north haven and on my way back filled up... then noticed the fuel leak ... time for a fuel cell i suppose

Comment

Originally posted by tjramplebump View Post
                          YOU KNOW WHERE TO GO IF YOU WANT A SLAMMED AND BOBBED LOW RIDER. NOTED. YOU ALSO KNOW WHERE TO GO TO GET A REAL TRUCK
                          if only you knew half the work that has been done in my garage slash driveway your wittle head would explode. swapping axles at 11:30 with a one hi lift holding up a jeep, doing the same with leafs i think caleb zach and robs jeep have spent a night or two here each. this is the wrenching zone. plus its not in fucking east bumfuck
                          Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
                            if only you knew half the work that has been done in my garage slash driveway your wittle head would explode. swapping axles at 11:30 with a one hi lift holding up a jeep, doing the same with leafs i think caleb zach and robs jeep have spent a night or two here each. this is the wrenching zone. plus its not in fucking east bumfuck
                            youre right...its in north bumfuck. good try though...still havent figured humble out since autox?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Lycaon View Post
                              brought the new passenger door home yesterday, got my drop hinges finished, went out to north haven and on my way back filled up... then noticed the fuel leak ... time for a fuel cell i suppose
                              Seems comons with these as well better talk to Owen, He'll more than likely have a fuel cell that he'll part with.

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
                                Seems comons with these as well better talk to Owen, He'll more than likely have a fuel cell that he'll part with.

Comment

Working...
                                X