Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I know for the future thank you

Comment

My sister and her fiance live on flat rock road about 20 seconds from the entrance to the trail . I grew up in griswold.

Comment

Originally posted by MReeceW View Post
        erry body back off! let the only real fullsize guy on here steal that axle! oh btw welcome to sis buddy ever been to flat rock?
        My jeep is a fullsize
        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
        didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
        Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
        he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
        Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
        i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
            My jeep is a fullsize
            Yeah a fullsize in jeep land that axle is better fit for something with a trac width over 70"s
            1991 bowl of rice, painted red and black on a pile of nicely stacked scrap metal and 4 35's.

Comment

Its direct bolt in for mine, I dont have to change a thing! Leaving my jeep, and Phils jeep. The two ONLY perfect canidates on this board.
              Bolt in front>having to custom brackets
              F150< Grand Wagoneer

BAM! Checkmate
              Last edited by hippie metal; 03-06-2012, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Lol I'm still not selling it guys

Comment

Its direct bolt in for mine, I dont have to change a thing! Leaving my jeep, and Phils jeep. The two ONLY perfect canidates on this board.
                  F150< Grand Wagoneer

BAM! Checkmate
                  Win.
                  -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
                  -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
                  -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
                  -57 GMC Pickup
                  -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

F150< Grand Wagoneer

BAM! Checkmate
                    I'm interested to know where you got a grand wagoneer with radius arm and coil front? For me all I have to do it drill some holes and that axle with arms and stock brackets will fit. Ford beat out all those antiquated leaf front axles long long ago. Game, set, match
                    1991 bowl of rice, painted red and black on a pile of nicely stacked scrap metal and 4 35's.

Comment

my question is why the hell are you guys fighting over a damned 44, you allready have a 44 in the wagoneer.....
                      this aint a 79 f350.... just a shitty cast radius arm mount 44 (shitty for us jeep people to make brackets, shitty for you big motor ford guys cuz they go ba-bang with all them ponies)

did i miss something here?

CARRY ON
                      Last edited by justtorchit; 03-07-2012, 07:23 AM.
                      Originally posted by Ktmracer419
                      some people choose video games
                      some choose projects
                      some choose welding random things together

Comment

Originally posted by justtorchit View Post
                        my question is why the hell are you guys fighting over a damned 44, you allready have a 44 in the wagoneer.....
                        this aint a 79 f350.... just a shitty cast radius arm mount 44 (shitty for us jeep people to make brackets, shitty for you big motor ford guys cuz they go ba-bang with all them ponies)

CARRY ON

Well if it's ponies were worried about I'm much better off... hes got a 400 v8 I've got a 300 I6, I don't know what ponies are... I just has a lot of mules.

Comment

They arnt ponies for me....Them are horses

Comment

Haha judging off that grill I pictured late 70s. And far as I'm aware, the 44s in those years were leaf sprung. Could be wrong, either way its still fun to bust balls

Comment

Originally posted by justtorchit View Post

did i miss something here?

CARRY ON
                              Same width as a dodge rear 60 from the 80s, that's also a bolt in for my jeep

Comment

Haha judging off that grill I pictured late 70s. And far as I'm aware, the 44s in those years were leaf sprung. Could be wrong, either way its still fun to bust balls
                                Yeah lol thats a 78-79 shortest run body style of the FSB. But ever since the bronco was created in 66 its had coils and radius arms, lol i'm obsessed with broncos and 80-96 fords.

Same width as a dodge rear 60 from the 80s, that's also a bolt in for my jeep
                                Its got a 9 inch rear also lol

Comment

Working...
                                X