New here from Baltic, Ed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here from Baltic, Ed

How's it going guys?! names Ed i am 19 from Baltic, Connecticut. got my self a 93 zj 2 years back. this is most receant pic. in the process of sellin. just waiting on buyer to come up with money. i got a 98 xj waiting to take its place
    Attached Files
    98 xj, 4.0, AW4, 231 AA SYE, 4.5"RE/RC, CA drop brackets, 33s, and some other stuff

and this is the xj i hate red with same rims as zj. took it to wash off some salt.
    Attached Files
    98 xj, 4.0, AW4, 231 AA SYE, 4.5"RE/RC, CA drop brackets, 33s, and some other stuff

Comment

Welcome! Cool rig..... plans for the xj?
      -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
      -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
      -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
      -57 GMC Pickup
      -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

welcome! nice XJ, whats teh plans for it?
        Originally posted by Ktmracer419
        some people choose video games
        some choose projects
        some choose welding random things together

Comment

with the zj it was kinda a 'eh whatever' or ' F*** it' hah. utilizing blocks, F> R swap w/ stock shocks.. hah but my first actual lift for the xj is gonna be the Rough Country 3" with Full packs in the rear and using Stock arms for a litt;e bit till Flex arms. I plan on getting LOTS of armor. im putting the zj tank skid on it and i have a Rusty'soffroad Transmission skid. I Realllllly like the new jcr ultimate delux sliders. so those will be on there in the future. oh and i am Ditching the Red and going white THANKS!

Comment

Ah damn dude I hate my white xj! I want red in the worst way!!
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

wow really?! lol there are so many red XJs its not even funny. i got a buddy in franklin with a 96 xj sport. red. 4.5" and 32s. black cragars. allllll red and black. before i paint it im going to regret driving anywhere with him.. haha

Comment

Welcome to the fold, Ed. Sweet ZJ.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i miss my red one in the worst way. i know its the most common color combo ever but white is so boring on a wheeling rig. trade ya for my 99 classic
                  I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                    Welcome to the fold, Ed. Sweet ZJ.
                    it aint that sweet.. hah

but back to burton i like how well white and black look together. and i dont see it much. and no way. i got this baby for 650 and all it needed was a tune up and injectors. which i got for free from a body at JY

Comment

hi! welcome to SiS

red jeeps are the best
                      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Well played good sir. Not to mention mine is a bit more beat up
                        I drive a Datsun

Comment

oh dang meant to say buddy* from JY hah. but yeah its pretty mint all way around. front bumper a little bent but hardly tell. and P.O drove it without hood latched.. durp. so the hood a lil tweaked and panel behind. plus it ripped the antena off but i i tweaked it back the other way so it works ighttt hah and thank you My Lady :Bow: heh

Comment

Dont paint it cuz then ull have a white jeep with three inches like me and i only live 2 towns over
                            Originally posted by Ktmracer419
                            some people choose video games
                            some choose projects
                            some choose welding random things together

Comment

Originally posted by justtorchit View Post
                              Dont paint it cuz then ull have a white jeep with three inches like me and i only live 2 towns over
                              Only we are allowed to be twins
                              I drive a Datsun

Comment

Working...
                              X