New kid from shelton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the rim in the left side of the first picture is on my friends wrx
    wj 4" lift 32s jk moabs arb, waiting to go in aussied 44 with 4.56s rock krawler long arms jks rock rails 34" narrow swamper tsl's

Comment

sweet WJ man, very nicely done
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

nick i foundz you a fwend
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Hawt damn. that is a nice dubjay. welcome to the club dood.
          2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
          • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
          • 4.0/42rle/np241or
          • 5.13's
          • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
          • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Shelton? Shelton Ohio?
            I have family out that way.
            Welcome to
            "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
            It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

haha shelton ct, thanks guys looking forward to meeting you all, i met will tonight my buddy picked up a 8.25 from him
              wj 4" lift 32s jk moabs arb, waiting to go in aussied 44 with 4.56s rock krawler long arms jks rock rails 34" narrow swamper tsl's

Comment

Originally posted by creepwj View Post
                haha shelton ct, thanks guys looking forward to meeting you all, i met will tonight my buddy picked up a 8.25 from him
                Indeed, the WJ is nicer in person
                - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                  Indeed, the WJ is nicer in person
                  too bad you are not
                  1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

good looking rig man
                    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

heres a few pics of the dub

Specs plz! What lift is that? Tire size and are those JK Moabs painted gun metal? I think I may haz to copy youz... shits sique

Oh and welcome to the site.
                      You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

its 4" teraflex springs with all iron rock control arms and shocks they are jk moabs painted gunmetal on 255 55 17 bf mts so they are 32s, open d30 35 (have a dana 44a just waiting for my gears and locker to come in be for i put it in)

Comment

its 4" teraflex springs with all iron rock control arms and shocks they are jk moabs painted gunmetal on 255 55 17 bf mts so they are 32s, open d30 35 (have a dana 44a just waiting for my gears and locker to come in be for i put it in)
                          Do you have rubbing issues at all? if not would you without the ARB bumpah up front?
                          You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

ive got no rubbing at all daily driving it, the only rubbing problem i have is in the rear i need to trim the rear fenders. i dont think id have any issues with out the arb

Comment

Working...
                            X