New kid from shelton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New kid from shelton

whats up, im Erik from shelton found out about this club from a guy that used to wheel with you guys i dont think he does anymore. i have a wj and im working on looking forward to taking a few wheeling runs in it soon
    wj 4" lift 32s jk moabs arb, waiting to go in aussied 44 with 4.56s rock krawler long arms jks rock rails 34" narrow swamper tsl's

Originally posted by creepwj View Post
    whats up, im Erik from shelton found out about this club from a guy that used to wheel with you guys i dont think he does anymore. i have a wj and im working on looking forward to taking a few wheeling runs in it soon
    Welcome to the club erik

Who was it that told you? just curious
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

i bought 35" mtrs off corey a couple years ago for my old xj, i checked out the site a few times, and figured it was finally time to stop lurking from time to time and join
      wj 4" lift 32s jk moabs arb, waiting to go in aussied 44 with 4.56s rock krawler long arms jks rock rails 34" narrow swamper tsl's

Comment

Originally posted by creepwj View Post
        i bought 35" mtrs off corey a couple years ago for my old xj, i checked out the site a few times, and figured it was finally time to stop lurking from time to time and join
        oh wow, now thats old school.
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

fucking lurker...
          Originally posted by Fast Orange
          if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
          Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
          I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

welcome dude
            94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
            3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

Welcome!
              HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
              OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

by the way i also know rob with the blue tj on 33s, he helped me throw my lift on my wj a couple months back

Comment

Welcome! I lived in Shelton till I was 8
                  -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

oooh yay dubjay. whats done to it?
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

ive got 4" teraflex springs (fronts sit at like 4.5 so far rears are about 4) iron rock control arms, tom woods front u-joint drive shaft conversion, a flowmaster knock off exhaust,an arb bumper and some jk rubi take offs 32" bf mts on 17" moabs. have a dana 44a im going to throw in after i re gear and throw an aussie in it, maybe lock the front too or get a trutrac.

Comment

pics noww

WJ <3

Comment

Corey? lol.

Welcome to the fold.
                          sigpic
                          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Welcome
                            Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

heyllllowwwwww! welcome to SiS
                              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Working...
                              X