2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4

EDIT - Price lowered! I'd like this to sell to someone who can appreciate it!

For sale I have a 2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 with the 4.0 liter engine and AW4 automatic transmission. This Jeep was owned by an elderly lady who had the vehicle since 40,xxx miles, and decided to part ways. Currently it has 166k miles on it. I purchased it with the hopes of keeping it as a spare vehicle, but I just purchased a new truck and really can't justify having both.

The truck runs great, shifts smoothly, and works as it should. This Cherokee has NO rust or rot like you see on most of them. The rockers are pristine, and the door bottoms are extremely clean! In the short time I've owned it, I've replaced the cracked windshield, replaced the faulty turn signal relay, stripped and painted all the side trim and bumpers, and replaced the stock steel wheels and tires with a set of factory Jeep aluminum Ecco wheels and almost new tires. I also removed the stock headliner and headliner board, and replaced it with a super clean factory one with no sags or stains.

The only 2 issues I've found with the truck are the following:

- There are a bunch of clearcoat burn spots, and scratches in the clearcoat on the hood. I was able to compound out a bunch of them, but it still isn't great (as you can see in the photo of the hood)

- There are 2 small indentations at the bottom of the tailgate (see photo)

There are of course small scratches and a few small door dings, but this is a 15 year old vehicle, so that's to be expected.

I also still have the stock steel wheels and tires which are in decent shape that I can put on the truck if you'd prefer, and I'll take $250 off the price.

Aside from the issues listed, this is overall a very clean truck that's good to go for winter! I've owned many Cherokees and I hate to let this one go as I've yet to find one with no rust or rot, but I just can't justify it at the current time.

Asking $4,250, please call or text 973-787-464zero if you are interested, or shoot me a PM. Located in Fairfield, CT. Thanks!

Last edited by Bullitt4113; 11-01-2016, 11:30 AM.
    -Michael
    2001 Silverstone Metallic XJ Limited - TJ Moabs, Grabbers, 3" lift, RC trackbar, etc. - SOLD
    2014 Granite Crystal JGC Limited - Hemi, Tow-pack, Lux-Pack II, 20's
    2001 DHG Mustang Bullitt - 5.3 4v stroker, Comp Cams, VMP TVS, T56, Built IRS, etc...
    702rwhp/684rwtq

Bumpity boo!
    -Michael
    2001 Silverstone Metallic XJ Limited - TJ Moabs, Grabbers, 3" lift, RC trackbar, etc. - SOLD
    2001 DHG Mustang Bullitt - 5.3 4v stroker, Comp Cams, VMP TVS, T56, Built IRS, etc...
    702rwhp/684rwtq

Comment

SOLD!
      -Michael
      702rwhp/684rwtq

Comment

Working...
      X