Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motors, Trannies, Shafts, More Shafts, & More Trannies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motors, Trannies, Shafts, More Shafts, & More Trannies.

THE COURT IS FILLING UP AND I'M HAVING A SALE.

I have a bunch of stuff, if you don't see it listed, ask, i might have it.

Most of it is stock cherokee stuff. Everything listed is from an XJ. It all came from running driving vehicles, so no need to ask HEEY IS IT BROKE unless stated otherwise.

Bilstein 5100s for 4.5-6.5" of lift (all four) - $200
    1994 4.0 motor 135k all accesories included - $200
    1994 AX15 135k miles - $300
    1994 NP231 135k miles - $100
    1996 4.0 motor 150k all accesories included - $200
    1996 AX15 150k miles - $300
    1996 NP231 150k miles - $100
    1996 Header Panel. Crack in top of it - $25
    Front Driveshaft (from stick) - $40
    Front Driveshaft (from stick) - $40
    Rear driveshaft (From stick) - $25
    HP D30 (coil buckets starting to rust off, good shafts, knuckles, etc) - $50
    HP D30 good shape, ready to bolt in - $100
    0630 Heads (Have three) - $100/each
    Jeep WJ seats leather, power, no heat (two fronts) - $100
    Black 97+ Front Power doors. Pretty good condition - $50/both

I think i have some other stuff laying around that i'll post up when i go walk around and stumble over it.

203-546-0821
    Hudson
    Last edited by Hudson; 07-08-2016, 05:47 PM.
    Hudson

Build Thread - http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...d.php?t=121903

No Amount Of Money Is Worth Your Sanity.

Calling on dizz dizz for the trannies!
    2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
    • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
    • 4.0/42rle/np241or
    • 5.13's
    • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
    • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Ill take those 97+ doors for sure. Whats pretty good condition? some scratches but no dents. Or like dents but the windows still go up and down and that keeps the rain out so thats pretty good in my book condition?

Comment

Originally posted by cherokee-at-16 View Post
        Ill take those 97+ doors for sure. Whats pretty good condition? some scratches but no dents. Or like dents but the windows still go up and down and that keeps the rain out so thats pretty good in my book condition?
        They've been in my shed for probably 2 years if not three. I actually don't think they're too scratched up. I know there's no dents. Windows went up and power locks and mirrors worked too.

Although now that I think about it I might've converted them to go doorless. Id have to look when I get home.
        Hudson

Comment

Well take a took. I've been on the hunt for some cheap 97+doors for my Mj. Scratches i don't care about because they'll be painted. Wasn't even going to end up putting the new style doors on but then I trimmed the outer skin of the original like a half inch to much so there's a big gap between it and the sliders.

Comment

What's the deal on these engine/trans/tcases? Are they still available? AX15 an external slave? any of the t cases have a slip yoke eliminator? ran when pulled? etc etc. Thanks

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Interested in wj seats and doors if you still have them

Comment

Can you post or send pics?

Comment

Sorry, don't really come on here much. If you need me it's generally quicker to text me.

WJ seats are buried in my shed. I'll dig them out tomorrow and post some pictures up. The doors that i was talking about have been converted to go doorless.

However, i now have two front doors from a 1998 XJ (from a four door XJ) that are full power and blue. $50/both of them.
                  Hudson

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                    What's the deal on these engine/trans/tcases? Are they still available? AX15 an external slave? any of the t cases have a slip yoke eliminator? ran when pulled? etc etc. Thanks
                    Everything i sell has come out of a running driving vehicle unless stated otherwise.

I currently have three 4.0s. One from a 94, one from a 95, and one from a 98.

I also have 2 other 4.0s; one from a 99 and one from a 97 that i'm unsure of their condition. I will be pulling the heads off the them and tossing the heads on ebay. The rest of the motor will be scrapped unless someone wants something off of it.

As for transfer cases i have one NP231 with a SYE on it. $150.

The AX15 is an external slave setup. The bellhousing is cracked. When i went to loosen one of the bellhousing to motor bolts the bellhousing broke off. (can post a picture of that later). I have that up on craigslist for $300, but i'd take $250 for it.

I also have a WJ NP242, a bunch of XJ NP231s, a few AW4s, and a bunch of other jeep stuff.

I also have a HP D30 with rusty coil buckets. Front left U-joint has some slop in it, but i'm looking for $50 for the entire axle. It's goods for parts/shafts.
                    Hudson

Comment

Working...
                    X