3 inch leaf springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 inch leaf springs

I'm trying to figure out my best options for a 3 inch leaf spring for the rear of my xj. I've heard OME, BDS are good anyone here had any experience with the zone leafs?

Keep in mind I have an 8.8 and with the perches I'm guessing it gained me a half inch over stock, maybe someone knows for sure what the difference is?

I'm hoping for something with a good ride but can take some weight without squating to much, planning on hauling a trailer from time to time if need be, really want it to be right around 3 inches over stock if I can. I figure with all the weight I lug around some times It would prolly be good at 3.5". Also these will be mounting up to slider boxes.
    00 xj hp44 aussie lsd 5.38s, d60 welded 5.38s, 37" MTR Kevlars on 17" H2 wheels, chevy one ton steering, comanche rear leafs, 11" inch travel bilsteins in the front 14" in the rear

98 xj hp30 open 4.10s, 8.8 lsd 4.10s, 33" duratracs on 16" moabs, ruffstuff frame stiffeners, custom 3 link 3/4 heims for the upper and 1.25 for the lowers, f150 10" travel shocks in the front with 3" coils and yj brake hoses, an extra main leaf in the rear and 1.5" lift shackles in the rear

Rustys HD
    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

BDS will probably be the better ride of any of them. Little pricy though.
      2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
      MK2 Jetta > M3
      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Fairchild View Post
        BDS will probably be the better ride of any of them. Little pricy though.
        Don't they have a lifetime use and abuse warranty though?
        1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
        1999 sierra
        1967 M725 Big and Slow
        -Dan

Comment

If that's the case I'll just get them
          00 xj hp44 aussie lsd 5.38s, d60 welded 5.38s, 37" MTR Kevlars on 17" H2 wheels, chevy one ton steering, comanche rear leafs, 11" inch travel bilsteins in the front 14" in the rear

98 xj hp30 open 4.10s, 8.8 lsd 4.10s, 33" duratracs on 16" moabs, ruffstuff frame stiffeners, custom 3 link 3/4 heims for the upper and 1.25 for the lowers, f150 10" travel shocks in the front with 3" coils and yj brake hoses, an extra main leaf in the rear and 1.5" lift shackles in the rear

Comment

Working...
          X