X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you think of my half doors?

not complete but thats the general idea
    Attached Files
    98 xj, 4.0, AW4, 231 AA SYE, 4.5"RE/RC, CA drop brackets, 33s, and some other stuff

how are you gonna finish them?

Comment

box in the top, just the button on door handle, painted black, and bare metal inside.
      98 xj, 4.0, AW4, 231 AA SYE, 4.5"RE/RC, CA drop brackets, 33s, and some other stuff

Comment

Thats going to look great when they're done
        05 Black Rubicon

Comment

oh man i forgot to post a pic

Comment

here they are finished. i could have taken alot more time and really smoothed them out but i wanted them done. and dont mind my jeep sitting on stands. im trying to atempt putting my sye in with Shyty pliers. oh and my right front flare
            Attached Files

Comment

damn good job on those man!
              1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

Originally posted by tjramplebump View Post
                damn good job on those man!
                Thanks! i plan on making rears in the future

Comment

i like em....
                  Originally posted by Ktmracer419
                  some people choose video games
                  some choose projects
                  some choose welding random things together

Comment

hows the button work? i have a full set of electric doors on my 95 ready to be gutted and cut up lol. so i been thinking about using those instead of buying or making tube/safari doors. theyre nice and light too id bet!
                    -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                    https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
                    I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
                    -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Originally posted by justtorchit View Post
                      i like em....
                      thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjlaredo View Post
                        hows the button work? i have a full set of electric doors on my 95 ready to be gutted and cut up lol. so i been thinking about using those instead of buying or making tube/safari doors. theyre nice and light too id bet!
                        i just used the factory bottun on the out side. cut it down to match the angle. works really nice. why lithium grease works realllll nice! if thats how you spell that.. hah but yes extremely light! oh and they were full power aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtyjeep92 View Post
                          i just used the factory bottun on the out side. cut it down to match the angle. works really nice. why lithium grease works realllll nice! if thats how you spell that.. hah but yes extremely light! oh and they were full power aswell
                          yeah ill gut everything from it. my other full doors are removable right now but with the glass, spakers, motors, and all the other shit in there...they can be a bit troublesome to put on by yourself...if youre drunk...and doing it in the dark...with your cellphone as a light....oh wait im rambling hahahah plus having no wiring to deal with for these would be nice cause that can be a pain as well. thanks man!
                          -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                          https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
                          I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
                          -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjlaredo View Post
                            yeah ill gut everything from it. my other full doors are removable right now but with the glass, spakers, motors, and all the other shit in there...they can be a bit troublesome to put on by yourself...if youre drunk...and doing it in the dark...with your cellphone as a light....oh wait im rambling hahahah plus having no wiring to deal with for these would be nice cause that can be a pain as well. thanks man!
                            I know what your saying.. you can carry my half doors with one arm easy and they are not coming off till the winter. haha. i have a tarp that covers the whole jeep

Comment

Very nice! what gauge sheet metal did you use to box in the tops of them?
                              89' Chevy pickem'up truck

Comment

Working...
                              X