From Southington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Southington

Took my son for a quick hike at Sleeping Giant Sunday, and on the way out, to my surprise: Jeeps ! Of course I gave my TJ a rest after driving it most of the week, so I was in the family mobile. I did not want to crash uninvited, but I did ask one guy which club you are so I could find more information.
    I just got into Jeeping last year, after I picked up a already built TJ Rubicon. All I added was the front bumper and winch and of course lots of refreshing. I have been on some rides with Exploring NH.com and some guys at JKforum. Also joined the Western Maine Mountain Jeepers for some serious trails. Looking for a lot more action this year and looking forward to meeting more local Jeepers.
    Attached Files
    2003 TJ Rubicon flame red, 5 speed, 4.88 gears, rear Detroit locker, RE 3.5" SF, 1" BL, Warn 8274, Cobra 75

Hey Bill! its Dan from NEjeep, we went out to hebron.
    Good to see you over here! I was actually thinking of you yesterday while talking about another wheeling run out there
    Dan.
    2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
    www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

hi! welcome to SiS!
      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

welcome!!! nice rig
        -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
        -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
        -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
        -57 GMC Pickup
        -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

Thanks.
          I pumped this week. I am moving up from 33" AT to 35" MT tires. My rig is good on rocks, but sick of being stuck in mud.
          2003 TJ Rubicon flame red, 5 speed, 4.88 gears, rear Detroit locker, RE 3.5" SF, 1" BL, Warn 8274, Cobra 75

Comment

Originally posted by Bill S View Post
            Thanks.
            I pumped this week. I am moving up from 33" AT to 35" MT tires. My rig is good on rocks, but sick of being stuck in mud.
            Yeah, that was the only real problem you had in Hebron. That should be good though. perfect on the road with 4.88's and great offroad with the 4:1 t-case. Well have to get you out one day with us again
            Dan.
            2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
            www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

welcome
              05 Black Rubicon

Comment

welcome
                TeamRedNReckless

98 zj 4" 31's no fenders or doors -Retired-

4x4 Abbreviations

Comment

Very nice way to find the club, if I do say so myself. ;]
                  Welcome.
                  Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

hey bill! im the one whom told you to check out the website...my name is ben! glad to see you found us...welcome to the club!
                    1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

Welcome to the club! Don't worry about crashing any massive meet and greets to may see in your travels, that's the whole point, join up and meet new people who enjoy the sport like we do!
                      sigpic
                      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Welcome
                        2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                        MK2 Jetta > M3
                        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Welcome Nice rig!
                          98 xj, 4.0, AW4, 231 AA SYE, 4.5"RE/RC, CA drop brackets, 33s, and some other stuff

Comment

Welcome! Another red TJ. FTW
                            Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

welcome
                              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Working...
                              X