Need help in Milford CT!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help in Milford CT!!

Heres the deal I started the install of a body lift for my TJ. One of the body mount bolts got stripped. My dumbass self decided it would be a good idea to grind the head of the bolt off to attemp at getting access to the threads, spray them with PB blaster, and use a vicegrip to get it out. Well Ive tried and tried and tried even with heat the fucken thing wont come out. Is there anyone in the milford area willing to help me out and make a few bucks!? Quickest way to reach me is my cell 203-233-1224 names Luciano.

Heres a pic of what Im dealing with

Body mount wont come out because the bolt is too long.
    05 Black Rubicon

i might be able to help ya man...so wait...why wont it just unscrew out? its seized in there?
    1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

yeah its seized like a mother ****er. My only other idea is to cut the bolt shorter so I can have room to remove the body mount then weld a nut to the end of the remaining bolt. Only issue is I dont know how to weld or have a welder lol

I wanna blow this thing up right now
      05 Black Rubicon

Comment

i have a welder and can do that for ya if ya want...i can stop by in a little it and try and help ya out if you want...ill call younow
        1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

Came through Ben, Thanks again
          05 Black Rubicon

Comment

anytime man!

Comment

Are the pictures in your new member thread post or pre-body lift? I'm assuming pre?
              06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

I have before and after pics. Ill start a build thread one of these nights
                05 Black Rubicon

Comment

Working...
                X