Score!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Score!

scored a 8.8 with 4.10's for 200 bones this weekend.unmolested disc brakes and ebrake cables are untouched. ive had a hp 4.10 front that i bought a long time ago for a 100 bucks. it has been trussed and whoever did that gave up on it or ran outta money to finish it. it needs steering knuckles and sway bar links. i plan on buying a set of long arms for the front of my zj and leaf springing the rear. i know most of you will prob give me shit for putting leafs in the back of my zj but im not ready to invest the money in a full long arm kit. ill be building this soon and will post up pics of my progress.
    Attached Files

hell of a deal
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

not a bad deal, I paid $100 for mine, plus tax and a 30 pack of bud lite for my friend who helped me pull it (on one of the hottest days last summer). Probably would have paid $200 for one that was ready to be loaded in my truck
      1950 Willys Trail Rig
      2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

picked up cherokee leafs with aal 2 inch shackles and 3 inch blocks for the project this morning. had to take a long drive to ct for it but only paid 80 bucks.

Comment

heres the axles im working on. you can see the dana 30 doesnt have a passenger side upper control arm mount thats why i want to go with the iro long arms because there is no arm for that mount. what kind of angle do you xj guys run your lift shackles at? i looked around and found one guy saying 60 forward lean with full body weight sitting on the leafs. figured someone here would know from experience.
          Attached Files

Comment

looks like an interesting project
            up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
            eliminator MJ - Sold
            99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
            Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

Working...
            X