Carry a gun.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bucketokarma View Post
    We don't need more guns or more people carrying those deadly things. We need more police and military roving the streets, taking out targets, and eliminating threats. People with guns are scary bullies that are just looking to kill and be killed. That kind of anarchy is unacceptable in a nation where safety and security are the foundations of society.

Good for you Will for just standing there, pointing and laughing as the woman got what she deserved for being out of her domicile without explicit permission from The State. The "mugger" was likely just trying to put food on his family and likely didn't mean to harm anyone. I feel bad for him.
    well done
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

You all make valid points on this topic.

I especially like what Justin stated, "All I have to say is that I would rather carry and not need it than not carry and need it."

Theres always the should of, could of, would of and what if

My grandfather had a few loaded guns in his residence and he was still shot and killed, a lot of good having loaded guns did him.....

I'm not heartless, but some battles aren't worth fighting. A pocket book and it's contents are replaceable a life isn't

Originally posted by customcreationsllc View Post
      I had a lot of comments but...

I personally wouldn't engage or try to protect anyone other than myself, my family, family and maybe a couple close friends.
      The rest of you are on your own. Not worth dying over some random person. Sorry.

You don't know who else is around, he could have backup. Wouldn't you have someone watching your back?

All I have to say is that I would rather carry and not need it than not carry and need it.
      HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
      OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

Not all human life is good. That is why people get DNR notes from their doctors.
        "The value of a human life" is variable and dependent on how that life is being lived and how it effects the lives of others. From my point of view, my life is worth more than any other single human aside from my children and wife as baseline. I have put my life in jeopardy on occasion for a paycheck, for the country, for others, and even at times, for no good reason whatsoever.

A defensive weapon is never a bad idea, mainly because you can't control what others might want to do to you, but you can control whether or not you decide to employ defensive measures. One must always be aware of the consequences for both defending and choosing not to.
        Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
        My "Bucket" Build
        MilitaryJeepers.com
        ‚——P--;===±--= <-
        !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

Should've crashed into him with your jeep, blinded him with the led light bar and stolen the purse and keys. Return to the scene and taken her car. Then, bring it to a chop shop in Bridgeport.
          99 XJ 4.5" Long Arms & 32x11.5 KM2's

Comment

Working...
          X