Saw blade sharpening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw blade sharpening

I have a Dewalt 14" "dry cut" metal chop saw. I pulled the original blade for a new one. Anyone know of a place local that sharpens them? I heard of maybe a guy on rt 17 in Northford or North Haven... Ayone know of anything? A new blade is 90-100 bucks. I know people get them sharpened, just don't know where to look.
    1950 Willys Trail Rig
    2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

There is a place in Middletown that does blade sharpening. I can't think of the name, ill try and look.
    Dan.
    2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
    www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Originally posted by OWEN View Post
      I have a Dewalt 14" "dry cut" metal chop saw. I pulled the original blade for a new one. Anyone know of a place local that sharpens them? I heard of maybe a guy on rt 17 in Northford or North Haven... Ayone know of anything? A new blade is 90-100 bucks. I know people get them sharpened, just don't know where to look.
      I send my cold saw blades to Grand Blanc Industries in Michigan. $14 sharpen, 10 bucks or so to ship it back. 3 days after i send it I get it back, can't beat that.

They know what they are doing.

Comment

Working...
      X