4 banger long arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 banger long arms

I finally built me and the squirrels some long arms! Came out just as I wanted, here are a few pictures along the way.....

I think the lowers are 33 inches? Tough to see the bridge, it was a little hack but will definitely get the job done. I was real happy with the way the bracket apparatus for the driver side frame came out, I put alot of work into machining the thing. Rides like a caddy now. My axle bolt holes were wallowed somewhat which is not surprising so 1/4 inch hi clearance axle brackets will be in the future. Yes, I know I didn't do rears so don't bust my balls too much there's just no money for it this year or time for that matter. I was thinking about doing a single triangulation or double triangulation. Not really sure what I want yet the double would be sweet and a real nice project but some extra coin and work. The single would be pretty darn easy. Anyways, enjoy.
    Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

looks great!! looking at your signature, your jeep has the stuff i want to get (35s, 4.88s, 8.8, 1 ton steering)

Comment

Originally posted by kev711 View Post
      looks great!! looking at your signature, your jeep has the stuff i want to get (35s, 4.88s, 8.8, 1 ton steering)
      it's a good setup. if you ever need help building/advice on it LMK

Comment

Originally posted by konastinky1234 View Post
        it's a good setup. if you ever need help building/advice on it LMK
        thanks so much!! did you do all the work to the 8.8 to get it in your tj?

Comment

Originally posted by kev711 View Post
          thanks so much!! did you do all the work to the 8.8 to get it in your tj?
          yep

Comment

I hate 4cyl tjs, long arms, 35s, 4.88s, and an 8.8. Fuck all that shit.
            Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Henchman View Post
              I hate 4cyl tjs, long arms, 35s, 4.88s, and an 8.8. Fuck all that shit.
              coulda sworn you liked all those darn things

Comment

Working...
              X