Yet another new guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another new guy

Hey, Ryan here, also known as miljeep. I have a jeep with lots of crap bolted to it. After I get home from a little business trip overseas, I hope to upgrade the axles and add some lockers.

Born in NY, lived in Texas, Belgium, Virginia and now back to Texas. Had the chance to visit more countries than I can count thanks to Uncle Sam, some good, some not so good.

I currently live in TX and hope to make it back north on a vacation to do some more wheeling up there. Jeep is a DD now, but I bought a trailer to tow it with, so as time goes on I will most likely inherit my wife's Tundra while she gets a new one and just trailer my jeep where it needs to go. who knows...

ooo nice LJ. welcome to the forum
    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
    1999 sierra
    1967 M725 Big and Slow
    -Dan

Comment

Welcome Your LJ looks amazing. I take it Shane told you about us?
      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

welcomeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Helllooo!
          "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Thanks. I am pretty sure I was a member on the old board, but yup, shane told me.

I was hoping to get rid of the bushwackers in the rear, but think I will wait a few months and just try to break them off. I was running 33s, but they are now sitting in my garage waiting to be grabbed by somebody that has emailed me 6000 times responding to a craigslist ad.

Here is a pic with the top off. I just put the top back up a week or so ago because getting in a soaking wet jeep at 5 in the morning was starting to suck. I will probably take the top off again this week if the weather holds up.

Comment

niceeeeee sweet jeep

welcome to the undilluted, non-watered down, taste of awesomeness aka
              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

ohhhh and btw...... longer wheelbases are sexy

and your KM2's
                No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Welcome! Nice LJ man What kind of flat fenders are those? I am looking in to getting some soon
                  Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

welcome to the show ryan
                    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                    Originally posted by DizzDizz
                    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Hey! You're back on When are we going to see your awesome LJ 'round these parts?
                      Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
                      My "Bucket" Build
                      MilitaryJeepers.com
                      ‚——P--;===±--= <-
                      !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

Nioce KM2's, i approve

Welcome to the fold =

Comment

welcome to the coolest place on earth, nice LJ
                          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Thanks all. I don't get to spend as much time on the internet as I used to mainly because of a change in jobs, so if I don't have a lengthy response to some posts it is because I am using my thumbs to type on my phone. Plus, it seems that the people that control the internet at work block all the fun sites.

The front fenders are from Mountain Valley Customs out of pennsylvania. They are strong. There is a photo somewhere of a jeep with it's front tire up on a set of those mounted on another jeep. I hope to get the rears tubed also with the MVC fenders, but my wife reminded me the other day that we now have a mortgage payment, so the parts buying will be a little slower now.

I won't even have a chance to trailer the ol' jeep up there until after August of 2010 when I get back to the states.

Glad to be here. I am always showing people Will's videos, and the Air Force Hunter is saved on my desktop and always a fun one to watch after a few beers, even more fun after a lot of beers.

If anyone comes down to Texas, look me up and you can help me rotate the stock in our beer fridge.

Comment

i want your nets!! (raingler??)
                              1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

Working...
                              X