Dan from SoloFabWorks goofing off!

:headbang
    Attached Files
    HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
    OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

OMGzz snow pyle flecks!!! cool mang

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

i got in trouble at school for backing up a snow bank.

the teachers and admins made me take it down, they were afraid it was gonna roll
      www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

i have had my work yell at me for parking my jeep on a snow bank, they said its not professinal lol
        98 XJ 4.5 32inch cooper STT DC-1 black KC daylighters 4.10s

Its not just a jeep.

Comment

at least he drove it

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post

the teachers and admins made me take it down, they were afraid it was gonna roll
            too much lift

But yea same thing happened to me back at school, me and my friend with a 06 tacoma on 35's tore the piss out of the snowbanks in the school parking lot. Got scolded by like 783 teachers....minus a couple hundred

Comment

I used to park my shitboxes on snowbanks. One day there were like 5 trucks in a row mine included up on there, and they made an announcement saying the fire marshall was coming and that all students parked on snowbanks had to move. I went out there and met all the other kids who were parked up there and I've been friends with them ever since.
              1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
              1999 sierra
              1967 M725 Big and Slow
              -Dan

Comment

WTF is the big safety problem with parking on snowbanks. Seems like it's just something that gets people pissed off because they drive a corolla. If you can get up there without a problem, im pretty sure you can get off of it.

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                  WTF is the big safety problem with parking on snowbanks. Seems like it's just something that gets people pissed off because they drive a corolla. If you can get up there without a problem, im pretty sure you can get off of it.
                  Theres always some asshole who CAN'T get off, and becomes a liability to the company.
                  2000 XJ
                  2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

I love parking on snow banks and making my own parking spots. The looks people give you are fucking priceless.
                    Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post

did geno report you to them?
                      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

snow flecks is da hardist to git cuz da sno wanna smoosh round your car
                        dirty30

Comment

loowk at dem der rangeler arteetwos.... does he like them?
                          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                            loowk at dem der rangeler arteetwos.... does he like them?
                            come again?
                            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by treadlightly5337 View Post
                              i have had my work yell at me for parking my jeep on a snow bank, they said its not professinal lol
                              That's been my choice recently at work. One day the rear was all flexed out and front was straight I got..

"Oh man that sucks, how'd you bend your rim?"

"You shouldn't have parked like that, now your axle is broken."

EVERYONE asks why I park like that, one time the matainence guy replies back for me, Cause he can! lol

Comment

Working...
                              X