New Guy From New Milford, CT.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome aboard
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Whats up Hudson, i graduated with Daven. I helped get him going with this rig but never knew he sold it to ya.

Welcome to the fold.
      God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Originally posted by LittleD View Post

Welcome to the fold.
        THATS PHILS LINE!
        1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
          Welcome aboard
          Thank Yah.

Originally posted by LittleD View Post
          Whats up Hudson, i graduated with Daven. I helped get him going with this rig but never knew he sold it to ya.

Welcome to the fold.
          Not too much dude. Yeah, i actually know more about you than you think.

I always see you in Advanced Auto. Last time i was in there you had my brain mushed. I was talking about brake rotors and you were talking about brake pads. I'm pretty sure i left there and you thought i was half retarded.
          Hudson

Build Thread - http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...d.php?t=121903

No Amount Of Money Is Worth Your Sanity.

Comment

Double Post. My Bad.
            Last edited by Hudson; 06-05-2012, 07:03 PM.
            Hudson

Comment

Originally posted by tjramplebump View Post
              THATS PHILS LINE!
              He said forum, so i said fold
              God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

It isn't even my line...so...
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                  It isn't even my line...so...
                  dont make me compile or count how many newb forums youve said fold in.
                  1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

Killer intro man, I felt the EXACT same way with my generation at your age, when i was in highschool not all that long ago people didnt know anyone music wise who i listened to..."hey man you would know, who sings crazy train?" is the kinda shit i would get all the time ha! nice to have you along for the ride, digg that Jeep too man. jealousy for your sneakers as well. also flowmasters rule

fuck none of that made sense, please accept my randomness because it is how i be
                    -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                    https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
                    I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
                    -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjlaredo View Post
                      Killer intro man, I felt the EXACT same way with my generation at your age, when i was in highschool not all that long ago people didnt know anyone music wise who i listened to..."hey man you would know, who sings crazy train?" is the kinda shit i would get all the time ha! nice to have you along for the ride, digg that Jeep too man. jealousy for your sneakers as well. also flowmasters rule

fuck none of that made sense, please accept my randomness because it is how i be
                      Thanks Dude.

I try not to deal with my generation on a daily basis. I feel as if the older guys like passing on their information to me so i don't make the same mistakes they made. Just my two cents though.

Thanks again, i'm digging the jeep as well, the only thing i'm not digging is the fuel gauge. It seems as if every time i hit the gas pedal i can see dollar bills falling out of the tailpipe in the rear view.

The flow-master was a pain to get on, i just wedged it on with a crowbar and welded the piss out of it. That thing will never fall off.

On another note, i just finished installing the JCR Uniframe Reinforcement Kit. I just have to finish welding my new bumper, then it's time to bedline it.
                      Hudson

Comment

Your Jeep reminds me of mine...

...before I took wrenches to it
                        2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                        MK2 Jetta > M3
                        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Hudson View Post
                          Thanks Dude.

I try not to deal with my generation on a daily basis. I feel as if the older guys like passing on their information to me so i don't make the same mistakes they made. Just my two cents though.

Thanks again, i'm digging the jeep as well, the only thing i'm not digging is the fuel gauge. It seems as if every time i hit the gas pedal i can see dollar bills falling out of the tailpipe in the rear view.

The flow-master was a pain to get on, i just wedged it on with a crowbar and welded the piss out of it. That thing will never fall off.

On another note, i just finished installing the JCR Uniframe Reinforcement Kit. I just have to finish welding my new bumper, then it's time to bedline it.

Stick around, you'll learn quite a bit from the good folks here. Lots of XJs 'round these parts, some built, others like mine, quite mild.

As for the fuel economy, your nice ride and good gas mileage is in another vehicle. In time you'll learn the value of a Subaru or Toyota as a get around car when the Jeep gets big enough that it only plays on the weekends.
                          sigpic
                          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Hey man welcome to the shit show. I think you will like it here, lots of good people here and lots of nice rigs. Gas milage is a thing of the past in an xj lol.
                            Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
                              Your Jeep reminds me of mine...

...before I took wrenches to it
                              I can't tell if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                              Stick around, you'll learn quite a bit from the good folks here. Lots of XJs 'round these parts, some built, others like mine, quite mild.

As for the fuel economy, your nice ride and good gas mileage is in another vehicle. In time you'll learn the value of a Subaru or Toyota as a get around car when the Jeep gets big enough that it only plays on the weekends.
                              Yeah i know. As i stated earlier, i've been lurking on and off this website for a good year and half now. Started also reading on the JF, but it seems as though everybody bashes that site. It's like sin if you tell someone you visit that site. I do see quite a lot of jeeps around these parts, ranging in all shapes and sizes.

Yeah, i figured that one out. When i bought it from my brother, i knew i wasn't going to get good MPGs. I just love the whole jeep thing. It's so easy to work on a jeep compared to other cars. I was actually thinking about getting a Dual-Sport motorcycle to beat around town when the weather permits. They get about 70 MPGs.

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
                              Hey man welcome to the shit show. I think you will like it here, lots of good people here and lots of nice rigs. Gas milage is a thing of the past in an xj lol.

Thank Yah. Yeah, i'm already beginning to like the folks around here. Yeah, i figured that out about gas the first time i had to fill her up. Having fun and saving money normally don't go hand and hand.
                              Hudson

Comment

Originally posted by Hudson View Post
                                Having fun and saving money normally don't go hand and hand.
                                aint that the truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X