Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    too cool for ferraris without a clutch pedal
    flappy pedals blow, doesnt matter what i drive. those stupid things take away the soul of driving the car, shift and 3rd pedal is how it should be, i dont care that they make the car faster with the flappys, driving/owning a car like that, in my opinion requires the 3rd pedal I'm pretty sure its not terribly hard to understand where I'm coming from with this
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
      flappy pedals blow, doesnt matter what i drive. those stupid things take away the soul of driving the car, shift and 3rd pedal is how it should be, i dont care that they make the car faster with the flappys, driving/owning a car like that, in my opinion requires the 3rd pedal I'm pretty sure its not terribly hard to understand where I'm coming from with this
      Sounds like people are just refusing to embrace technology and advancements in the automotive industry. 'Flappy' pedals keep both hands on the wheel and I'm sure it helps when you're going 150+ miles per hour.

If you want to pretend you're a boss and drive straight arm at 12:00 with your right hand on the shifter, that's cool, I'm sure Toyota made some Celicas in standard just for you.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I'm pretty sure its not terribly hard to understand where I'm coming from with this
        that you wont drive or own a ferrari 458 unless it was a traditional stick shift

i guess its all just opinions, but i find the overly overt "HAS TO BE A MANUAL TO BE A CAR" mindset people hold is a little ridiculous...especially given the circumstances. but i understand your angle all the same
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

sorry for the technicality

what i said stands
          haha i'm mearly pointing out that ryan is wrong, they aren't like driving an automatic. technicalities are my specialty.

now these assholes apparently can't drive automatic ferrari's and crash them instead

I drive a Datsun

Comment

thats some sick camber
            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
              haha i'm mearly pointing out that ryan is wrong, they aren't like driving an automatic. technicalities are my specialty.

now these assholes apparently can't drive automatic ferrari's and crash them instead

Didn't they kill someone in the process?

Comment

They didn't need to kill anyone, but I'm sure one of the Ferrari engineers had a fucking stroke.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                  Sounds like people are just refusing to embrace technology and advancements in the automotive industry. 'Flappy' pedals keep both hands on the wheel and I'm sure it helps when you're going 150+ miles per hour.

If you want to pretend you're a boss and drive straight arm at 12:00 with your right hand on the shifter, that's cool, I'm sure Toyota made some Celicas in standard just for you.
                  I am not really into whippin down the road anymore at such speeds, also I am sure that the flappys results in better handling to some extent. But for me, if I were to own that car, and dont get me wrong its a beautiful car, I would want to be able to roll down my windows, put my foot on the clutch, and skill it down the road via my arm and left foot timed correctly. As for 12 O'clock bossing it casanova stylee.. We all know those are held for civics and M3s....
                  that you wont drive or own a ferrari 458 unless it was a traditional stick shift

i guess its all just opinions, but i find the overly overt "HAS TO BE A MANUAL TO BE A CAR" mindset people hold is a little ridiculous...especially given the circumstances. but i understand your angle all the same
                  A) I wont own a ferrari.....mostly cause I'll never be able to afford one

B) you probably are right, given the circumstances, I might be down to drive it anyway, but the fact that there was no 3rd pedal, would continuously erk my mind
                  Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                  didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                  Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                  he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                  Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                  i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Given preference, a manual would be more desirable...

I'm not denying the fact the thing is 3.1415926535xa million times cooler than any car I own, I just don't like paddle shifts. Would I drive one? Yes. Will I ever? Probably not, unless I win the lottery.

:2cents:
                    2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                    MK2 Jetta > M3
                    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

As for 12 O'clock bossing it casanova stylee.. We all know those are held for civics and M3s....

Fair enough.
                      sigpic

Comment

A red 458 passed me on my Triumph on the Waikiki strip a few weeks back. I'm not a huge flappy paddle fan, but I wouldn't bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
                          Didn't they kill someone in the process?
                          Yeah. You can see half the motorcycle between the 2 cars in the pic. The other half of it is in front of the silver one. Its sad that the guy was killed but both drivers are in jail. That's at the state police department i deliver to
                          I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                            Yeah. You can see half the motorcycle between the 2 cars in the pic. The other half of it is in front of the silver one. Its sad that the guy was killed but both drivers are in jail. That's at the state police department i deliver to
                            Good, fuck them. If they can't drive an auto then they need to be in fucking jail.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X