Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another newbie.....

WWWAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPP

New to the forum, i've had XJ's for a good 5 years now, i've been on and off at NAXJA.org and figured its time to get involved in something local. Spanky got me into Jeeps and now i'll own a XJ for life. Check out my pics for past builds. Seeya guys on the boards.

pussy
    2014 grand
    2001 tj

Comment

Welcome to
      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

oh, you are friends with.... him

the one who has a giant garage ornament
        www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
          oh, you are friends with.... him

the one who has a giant garage ornament
          Tell us how you really feel, Sam.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Welcome, and you can never have to many xj's
            dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by XJFez View Post
              WWWAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPP

New to the forum, i've had XJ's for a good 5 years now, i've been on and off at NAXJA.org and figured its time to get involved in something local. Spanky got me into Jeeps and now i'll own a XJ for life. Check out my pics for past builds. Seeya guys on the boards.
              i do believe i met u about 5 years ago at bic..........

christ, that was the first night i had a lift on my new XJ...WOW
              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
              Originally posted by DizzDizz
              aliens probed my husband

Comment

time out will...... u wheeled at bic???? hahahahaha lmfao
                the only place other than wolf harbor in the shithole that is milford. even though that was before they built the powerplant and all the trails subsequently died. i didn't know anyone outside of milf even knew that existed.
                hahahahaha ohhh and thats where i go to get muddy at least once a week
                No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

welcome to the site!!
                  P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                  2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                  OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
                    the only place other than wolf harbor in the shithole that is milford. even though that was before they built the powerplant and all the trails subsequently died. i didn't know anyone outside of milf even knew that existed.
                    yeah way way ages ago back in the day...i have pics somewhere

i only was there cuz i met spanky there, he knew of the spot, he lives in milford haha
                    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                    Originally posted by DizzDizz
                    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
                      he knew bc of me lol and that place was a waste for anything over 31s lol was fun at the time though lol
                      2014 grand
                      2001 tj

Comment

it still is alittle bit fun if you just wanna go bombin through some mud

ForSure Motorsports
                        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

haha yea i remember you Will..ahh the rigs grow up sooo fast! lol...as for bic....there is still mud back there, or are we talkin about off wolf harbor? I'm gonna need a place to test out the KM2's once the lift comes in!

Comment

hi welcome
                            2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                            J10 project do want.
                            "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by XJFez View Post
                              haha yea i remember you Will..ahh the rigs grow up sooo fast! lol...as for bic....there is still mud back there, or are we talkin about off wolf harbor? I'm gonna need a place to test out the KM2's once the lift comes in!
                              talking about bic now...... but don't go to wolf harbor. just trust me

ohhh and niceee another milfordite about to be running km2's. if you haven't ordered them yet, josh over at town fair hooked me up with a pretty good deal. in fact my set of 33x12.5's is sitting there waiting. i go in about once every 2 months to check on them

ForSure Motorsports
                              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Working...
                              X