No announcement yet.

Alaska Offroad Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahah wow. Good thing I'm 2nd shift and don't have time for TV then I guess.

Comment

i looked at the like first 2 mins of the opening and i was like ermmmmmm wut? obviously staged "trails" along with a bunch of hobolos that need a fuckin shower. wow looks intriguing, the only thing it needs is a healthy dose of PBR

theyll do anything for cash these days apparently
      -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
      https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
      I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
      -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Huh. I actually have been enjoying it.
        More for laughs at the 4 runner guys.
        And cuz I know Heavymetal from jeep forum could pwn the film Crew for this show.

But I don't watch Much tv, so I'm easily entertained.
        Originally posted by Ktmracer419
        some people choose video games
        some choose projects
        some choose welding random things together

Comment

Show is absolutely horrible! Especially pisses me off that none of the jerkoffs wear seatbelts
          HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
          OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

I just watch this show.
            Wow is that pathetic, where do they find these people. Just a bunch of morons yelling at each other in piece of crap rigs, traveling down dirt muddy roads. Are they all just actors?
            An Ultra4 rig could do that whole trail in one day.

They don't have roll cages or wear a seat belts? I guess there is no safety required in Alaska.
            RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
            www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
            Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

I enjoyed it, thought it was entertaining.
              Don't Panic

Comment

pretty sure i talked to super jeeps co driver at koh. wasnt 100% sure it was him so i didnt give him shit about the show

Comment

I saw they had a build on pirate and said they were going to be there, so it was probably him.
                  P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                  2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                  OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
                  X