i fabricated the doors right off my truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i fabricated the doors right off my truck

haha i dident know where else to put this and the fab shop needed a post. but FYI it was a pain in the arss to do the passenger side as you all know so it was a major acomplishment for me

im going to put on my motocross halmet and googles then go rip doorless drifts in the snow
    #becauseJoeNitro

EDIT: also the only uptodate photo showing the new rock slidurz.... idk if that counts as fabrication it involved drilling holes
    #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

odd time to go doorless, but nice though!
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

haha well the driver one was cuz back in the fall and i never had the time to do the pass side cuz of the upsidown hinge but i had a day off and i was bored lol
        #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

man i keep seeing all the doorless xjs and now kind of want to do mine. whats up with the passenger side what did you have to do for it?
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

well if you have a 97 or newer forget it....

im not going to explain it now cuz by the time it type it all out someone will have just posted the link to the door cutting thread haha but if you wanna do it ill gladly help ya... call or PM 2039888104
            #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

what do you mean forget it if it's 97 or newer. You can still do the doorless mod on the newer Cherokees.
              Ryan
              2013 Wrangler

Comment

I need to do my pass side, Ill prolly do it when I switch doors.
                -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Nice work, I too was considering this mod now, just becuase I don't wanna wait till spring, but as I have the newer hinges ima gonna wait till I know I can leave em off for a couple days without freezin my cajones off
                  dirty30

Comment

theres a link in the tech sticky
                    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

I have doorless mod on my 99 and its fine
                      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

dident say it couldent be done on 97 or newer but its harder
                        #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

JOe your Jeep is going to fold like a taco... Oh no's

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                            I have doorless mod on my 99 and its fine
                            What did you use for the pin? I was just gonna use a grade 8 bolt buy I heard some people used big honkin cotter pins
                            dirty30

Comment

mine came stock with the doorless mod

Comment

Working...
                              X