look at timmays jeep

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

that jeep

Comment

im wheelin with him in 3 weeks

Comment

I started to build one then I realized how stupid it was for that amount of work.

Just wear your seat belt.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by CSaddict View Post
            I can make you a set of tube doors if you want. They would look like my old ones.
            how much would it cost to make some of those they look great good job

Comment

Originally posted by CSaddict View Post
              I would imagine I could do a set of fronts in the $175-$180 range. I would have to see what it all costs.
              1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
              1999 sierra
              1967 M725 Big and Slow
              -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
                how much would it cost to make some of those they look great good job

I just bought tubing to make a few sets. Do you want a set? I can bang them out by this coming week.

Let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                  im wheelin with him in 3 weeks
                  Make sure you lick his boots, he'll be expecting you

Originally posted by Timmay
                  A group from school here is heading down to Rausch on the weekend of March 20-22nd. I'm sure they've never seen anything like my normal wheeling style so this should be interesting.
                  - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                  or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                  Originally posted by DizzDizz
                  aliens probed my husband

Comment

Sounds a bit full of himself.

Comment

have fun with that andrew
                      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

well ill give him a run in my tracker!!!!!! hahahahahhaha

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                          I started to build one then I realized how stupid it was for that amount of work.

Just wear your seat belt.
                          I gotta agree with Phil - doesn't seem like much gain for the work.

csaddict - I like your design - gotta see if that would make me legal in PA cuz no doors would be a no no.

Comment

Yeah but being legal and having a place to put a mirror if needed it worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
                              I have been wanting to make half doors for my xj just cant figure out how any ideas ?

Don't do it. The good people at Jeep made the XJ with full doors for a reason! The doors on an XJ are not just there for looks, they are also a main component in the structural support of the unibody. I personally cannot believe that any of you would even think about this. Let's make this simple; Did the XJ come from the factory with half doors? No, therefore, I wouldn't do it, not if you value the lives of your loved ones. Think about it, if it were okay to have half doors on an XJ, don't you think Jeep would have offered them as an option? IMHO, don't do it, just my $.02
                              Save lives; Please keep your Jeep stock

Comment

ZOMG WHEN U BUY A VEHICLE DONT DO ANYTHING TO IT BECAUSE IT CAME FROM THE FACTORY THAT WAY FOR A REASON!

dont change ur oil guys, it came from the factory with that oil for a reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X