xj half doors ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xj half doors ?

I have been wanting to make half doors for my xj just cant figure out how any ideas ?

They have been made but No doors>half doors.
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

I can make you a set of tube doors if you want. They would look like my old ones.

Comment

how much would u charge for a set of those dave?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep Creep View Post
          how much would u charge for a set of those dave?
          X2 for a 2 door.
          -Caleb

Comment

damnit i always forget i have a damn 2 door,

Comment

Have you made yours doorless yet? Wait till you have to pick up the damn thing, they weigh a ton and a half.
              -Caleb

Comment

I don't have a set design for the 2 door. I would need some measurements.

Comment

I can take mine up for measurements.
                  -Caleb

Comment

how much for a set for a 4 door? they are the same size on the 97+ versus the older xj's right?
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                      how much for a set for a 4 door? they are the same size on the 97+ versus the older xj's right?
                      different hinges
                      www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

true, but judging by the picture it is just a pin that slides in the hinges anyway so i figured it would be about the same anyway. but what about the dimensions and measurements? since he already has the template made up i was wondering if those were the same
                        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Im not sure they fit on the 97+. I was going to throw a few sets together. Simple gate latch on them and see if anyone wanted them. I haven't done the rear doors yet. I will have to measure mine for that. I would imagine I could do a set of fronts in the $175-$180 range. I would have to see what it all costs.

Comment

i would be interested in a set for the front if you get em made i got a 95 4 door if it matters lol

Comment

I was actually going to message and ask if you were selling them when you parted the jeep. ^.^
                              Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X