Where can i buy steel??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i buy steel??

in southern ct... new haven, bridgeport areas. looking for 1 1/2 .25 wall DOM and 3x2 3/16(or 1/4) box ohhh and 3/16 plate too. thanks
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Logan Steel in meriden/wallingford...he has a bargain area ,too if you dont mind cleaning up a little bit...
    99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

logan steels a good place you also have chapin and bangs in bridgeport.
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

You can search here it will tell you everywhere. I was just on it a few day's ago. Hope it help's.

http://www.thomasnet.com/nsearch.htm...adius=100&pg=2

Comment

logan steel...... 20 ft of 2x3x3/16 and 2 36"x36" plates of 3/16.... $350, thats alot more than i though but i don't think i'll need that much plate, i'm gonna go measure so i dont end up buying too much. and hopefully there'll be some good deals in that bargain pile.

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

logan usually has some good deals in the bargain barn... for plate and box. the 1.5" DOM .25 wall is kinda special, he had one stick of it about a month ago and i bought half, there might be some left. Theres a lot of 1 3/8" 3/16 wall DOM in the bargain barn tho
            1950 Willys Trail Rig
            2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

well hopefully i find some good stuff, wanna start fabbin up these skids and stuff. wish me luck tommorrow and if i come across any really awesome deals, ill post up for anyone that would want to take advantage of them.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Working...
              X