'96 stock XJ needs motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '96 stock XJ needs motor

I have a '96 XJ 6cly 5spd that I bought it to fix it up and sell but I don't have enough time and space.

Blue w/gray interior which is shot the window was left op for a while. Stock bumpers bent and needs tires.

$500

I also have a motor out of a different '96 Cherokee 130kmiles ran good when I took it out over the summer. $200

Right now it's on my trailer if your close I can drop it off.
    Last edited by customcreationsllc; 02-06-2009, 07:39 AM.
    RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
    www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
    Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

pics of body/interior plz

Comment

I can get some tonight
      both bumpers are dented rear hatch is fine the front grill center is missing and the right front fender has a little bend it it where the bumper pushed it back.

The diver window fall off the track. non power.

The interior is covered in mildew It needs a really good cleaning and seat covers.

Basically a good cleaning and it could be a good DD or just use it for parts.
      Make me an offer
      RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5

Sponsors:
      Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

trade for an 88 f150?
        2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
        1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

I don't have enough room for another vehicle that is why I'm getting rid of this one.
          RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5

Sponsors:

Comment

I took some pictures.

http://www.offroadcustomcreations.com/forsale_pics.html

I was cleaning the seats they were coming out OK their still wet in the pictures.
            RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5

Sponsors:

Comment

Working...
            X