Super Bowl Commercials...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl Commercials...

Figure some of you are like me and are watching the super bowl while posting here

I love the commercials...so I'm making a thread to talk about the good ones
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

let the fun begin

Comment

I love the miller high life commercials, im gonna be watching for the 1 second ones

Comment

ahh i cant wait to see them lol
        2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Let the game begin
          "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Danica Patrick in the shower was awesome.

and so is this post, post 4000!

Comment

what the hell i thought i escaped it! There was a commercial for godaddy, and after being exiled from sis for a day because of godaddy i dont want to see it anymore! haha
              "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

the new jack black/michael cera movie looks awesome
                2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

HIGH LIFE
                  /commercial

Comment

millers that didn't make the cut

BORKED

Comment

That commercial where they are on the moon buggying around and they go to get some rocks and are jamming to cyprus hill and they turn around and their tires are gone, i fucking lost it. I was crying i was laughing so hard.
                      sigpic
                      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

BORKED
                        sigpic

Comment

yea that moon one was good phil. there were some good ones
                          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

I don't understand why companies wait until the super bowl to make commercials like this. If they did this kind of advertising all year i guarantee they would sell more shit.

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                              I don't understand why companies wait until the super bowl to make commercials like this. If they did this kind of advertising all year i guarantee they would sell more shit.
                              Guaranteed more viewers.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X