Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

• This is getting so good!
      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

• You guys definitely gonna do this challenge I'm in I got cash to throw down sounds like an awesome idea!

Comment

• 100% doing it.

$260
          - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Are we gonna have time deductions and bonuses for missing/ hitting obstacles?
            -Caleb

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
              Are we gonna have time deductions and bonuses for missing/ hitting obstacles?
              Yes. Have to as far as Im concerned. I think the big ledge in the middle should be a bonus line.
              Dan.
              2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
              www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

• Originally posted by ct67_72 View Post
                Yes. Have to as far as Im concerned. I think the big ledge in the middle should be a bonus line.
                Ya, that one is tough if you dont have wheelbase and clearence
                -Caleb

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                  Ya, that one is tough if you dont have wheelbase and clearence
                  Yeah. Im not familiar with some of the rigs so I dont know how many would do it but I know Harry and I could, and Im sure at least a couple others. Its a fun ledge but no joke either so I think it would be good to have it in there.
                  Dan.
                  2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

• I love how you have taken over this dan. Made this work 100%for your ri. I mean what do I know I'm not in the 0.03% that wheels.
                    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• I strongly feel the course should be easier rather than harder, to accommodate more people.

Easier isnt always bad, if theres one thing ive learned working with racing so much, the difficulty comes from the stopwatch, not the single obstacles. All the most successful grassroots racing is rooted in attainability

A day spent racing beats a day spent trail fixing
                      - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• What is the official date n time for this.

Comment

• mabell
                          june 22nd
                          noon?
                          - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• ya make the easier options available but a bonus would be a good idea for that one spot since it is significantly tougher to get up that spot and there are two distinct trails to take. noon sounds good. as long as everyone can finish it would be fun.
                            Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

Comment

• Sounds good.

Comment

• Originally posted by DizzDizz View Post
                                I love how you have taken over this dan. Made this work 100%for your ri. I mean what do I know I'm not in the 0.03% that wheels.
                                Stop being a pussy. Apparently I have to take over or you guys are going to end up having a race across the parking lot so you can make it home.
                                Your Jeep is perfectly capable of doing all of the obstacles there.
                                I think the big ledge should be a bonus. Just because only a couple of us can do it doesnt mean that we will do it first shot. As far as Im concerned if you go around and I hit it, it will probably take me longer than you. With no penalty for bypassing that obstacle its advantageous to you.
                                With the time it will take for all the rigs to go I think having the bigger obstacles will make it more fun. Especially if the group breaks up to watch.
                                Last time we were there last year Armands old Jeep went up Gatekeeper on 31's open front/welded rear and a bastard lift. The only one I see having an excuse is John because I think he will have the shortest rig.
                                Dan.

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Working...
                                X