Need gears installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need gears installed

I'm about ready to bite the bullet and have gears installed on my xj. I'm planning on going to 4.56 gears on a hp30 and 8.25 rear. Looking for either local shops or someone on here looking to make a few bucks. I'm located in Danbury and hoping someone in the area can help me out .
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are Forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Paging Dan!

Comment

Im here! lol. yeah, thats what I do. Have you already bought gears and just looking for install or do you need gears also?
      Dan.
      2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
      www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Yeah I talked to clean xj on another forum and he gave me your user name on here. I tried sending you a message but it didn't work. I haven't bought them yet. Waiting for my tax return. I got a price from a sponsor on naxja of about 800 for front carrier, 4.56 gears front and rear and master install kits, also with a lunchbox locker, with shipping.
        Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are Forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Comment

I talked with a guy from Clayton and he told me it would be about 10 hours labor at 120 a hour. And that they are booked till about april

Comment

Originally posted by Dcampbell98XJ View Post
            I talked with a guy from Clayton and he told me it would be about 10 hours labor at 120 a hour. And that they are booked till about april

Now....that is. Some funny shit.....
            99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

Let me know when your ready. If you already have my number feel free to shoot me a text or call.
              Dan.
              Dan.
              2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
              www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Working...
              X