Facebook activity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook activity

Okay so I'm gonna start this one up here....
    As im sure some of you are aware that recently on Facebook the HMC page has done some REALLY awesome photochopping and put the XJ in various historical situations...now most of us here are XJ owners and we just enjoy the laugh(even some of us who aren't XJ owners get a laugh out of em)...however some idiots disagree and say things like "oh XJs werent made in 1944 blah blah blah blah blah"...it makes me laugh at the utter creativity of the HMC team and it makes me proud to be an XJ owner.
    So the impending question.....Should HMC Facebook page stop the "historical XJ photos"? yay or nay?
    Yes
    6.67%
    No
    93.33%
    Last edited by 92xjlaredo; 05-15-2012, 10:49 PM.
    -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
    https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
    I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
    -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Anything to anger, peeve, and otherwise thoroughly displease the internet detectives.
    2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
    MK2 Jetta > M3
    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Okay, I voted 'No' to the topic question, not to the last question in the original post.

Should HMC Facebook page stop the "historical XJ photos"?
      No.

Should the series continue?
      Yes.

Ask the same question for consistency in the topic, please.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
        Okay, I voted 'No' to the topic question, not to the last question in the original post.

No.

Yes.

Ask the same question for consistency in the topic, please.
        its late....
        -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
        -Ian

Comment

Clearly.

Regardless, the series shouldn't stop due to the overwhelming lack of humor that some people seem to have.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
            Clearly.

Regardless, the series shouldn't stop due to the overwhelming lack of humor that some people seem to have.

Took the words from my face, I open Facebook, see a new picture from the page, read the caption, chuckle. Drool over the epic pictures that were created and then begin to laugh my ass off at some of the morons that pass by the page. Just like the idiot tonight who posted the link for the XJ article...he got a 'super job' gold star, I am quite jealous....Where is my gold star Will?
            -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
            -Ian

Comment

ian you know you love to read and rofl at the wannabe trolls comments just as much as the picture, i know i do!

Comment

Originally posted by stompjrkz400 View Post
                ian you know you love to read and rofl at the wannabe trolls comments just as much as the picture, i know i do!
                You know it! One of my favorite past times.
                -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                -Ian

Comment

*rant*

this shit has been annoying me so much over the past week. these people are so eager to appear like theyre knowledgeable and smarter than me that they leap at the opportunity to "prove" me wrong on a subject that is so obviously ridiculous it should be crystal clear to anyone with 1/4 of a brain.
                  these are pictures of a 1997 jeep cherokee (MY personal 97 xj) on the surface of Mars, on the surface of the moon, at the top of Iwo Jima in world war 2 next to marines in 1945, at a church in normandy france directly after the d-day invasion in 1944, being used a combat vehicle flexing on iraqi republican guard tanks in the gulf war, the list goes on.

Meanwhile, these idiots comment that i am lying, and XJs werent made in WW2, and links to prove they didnt use a 1997 XJ at Iwo Jima to carry marines into battle and that it wasnt present in THE most famous photo ever taken in a wartime setting since the dawn of man. one went so far as to call himself a "thinker" because he didnt believe my picture of the XJ in the picture was real. every day.

ya dont say!

does anyone else find this as completely silly as i do? jesus! is the general populous this mindless? honestly

lets think about this from the point of view of someone who has a brain. HeavyMetalConcepts, a graphics company, photoshop experts, so on, whatever you want to call it. Why would HMC be just posting random historical photos daily? Why WOULDNT they obviously be photoshopped? Isnt that the entire point of the company to begin with? What makes someone a "thinker" or well informed for thinking a graphics company photoshopped an XJ into a picture of Iwo Jima or the Moon? Why would HMC, the company who makes the king of the hammers DVD and entire repertoire basically being off roading, not be aware that jeep cherokees were not used in space travel and 1940s warfare!!!??!?! AHHHH

/rant
                  - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                  or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                  Originally posted by DizzDizz
                  aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjlaredo View Post
                    Took the words from my face, I open Facebook, see a new picture from the page, read the caption, chuckle. Drool over the epic pictures that were created and then begin to laugh my ass off at some of the morons that pass by the page. Just like the idiot tonight who posted the link for the XJ article...he got a 'super job' gold star, I am quite jealous....Where is my gold star Will?
                    you get 100 gold stars for just going with it and having a good time
                    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                    Originally posted by DizzDizz
                    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Facebook is srs bsns.

No jokes allowed.

2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                      MK2 Jetta > M3
                      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

But pics cause it happened.
                        2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
                        97' zj
                        2012 surbra imperza DD
                        im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                          you get 100 gold stars for just going with it and having a good time
                          Hahaha so stoked now...

But no really in all seriousness, just wanted you to know you had my support along with at least a few people here with them, the first idiot that called you a liar I was kinda stunned to read it...and totally right on the rant fyi....it would take a mere 16% brain capacity to figure out that those are chopped. Keep em going man!
                          -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                          -Ian

Comment

Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
                            Facebook is srs bsns.

No jokes allowed.

Fuckin right...shits real life on that network, real things in real time...
                            -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                            -Ian

Comment

Heros die during those days and you are using it as some crappy art. Fix yourself.
                              Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

Working...
                              X