Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1ton XJ on iroks

posting for a friend...

Im listing up for sale a 91 Jeep Xj heavily modded 4 door crawler. The motor is a 4.0 with low miles a mean green starter and alternator it runs good. Aw4 trans stock with upgraded cooler and a 231 with a sye. Not sure on the brand of the sye but Ill find out. Axles are a Dana 60 FF rear with 4.88s and a full spool disc brakes and a armor cover from Rockcrusher. The front axle is a 3/4 ton Dana 44 with 4.88s a Arb air locker and Yukon cromoly shafts and joints and a another armor cover. The front also has high steer arms with hydro assist and warn hubs. The suspension is Clayton long arms all around with the rear being their coil conversion and their shocks. The body has custom Banditt sliders and unibody reinforcing plus a partial front exo and stinger thats ready for a winch. The tires are 36x13.5 r16 Bias ply Iroks on black rock crawler rims with a full size matched spare. The tires have a few runs on em no road miles. The body has been wheeled and even thou its a 4 door the front doors and tailgate have been removed and are gone. The rear doors are banged up. Someone could get a set of doors and a tailgate for some straight sheetmetal or to have a enclosed rig again. Also the front headlights have been removed. The original color is red which is what color the remaining body is. The rear has a factory Reese receiver hitch for the rear tow point. The bottom of this is as surfboard like as one could get. The sliders are heavy plate down to the main rails of the unibody with no gap the armor transcends to the Clayton link skid. All this thing needs is a winch and either an internal or external cage of some sort. Its has the parts to get into some really nasty situations. The ram assist steering has a very solid skid plate off of a front Halo from the front axle. Very solid combination with the one ton tre's. Also the Arb compressor was mounted just right over the brake booster but one still has access to the master for fluid checks etc. The combination of parts in this thing is probably over 3 times my asking price of 5500. I know the Clayton kit and the rims and tires would be over that price. Also included are spare front stock shafts and rear stock shafts. Plus a spare 231 transfer case. I also may consider selling the rig minus the tires if someone wanted to run something different I have a set of bald stockies I could put it on. Delivery is also available located in Meriden Ct 06050 . Thanks Jeff

pics coming when i figure out how to do it....
    99 XJ on tons and 40s....

I replied to him on NEJeep. there are pics there too.
    I want to know if a header panel will fit back on or if the front tubes would have to be moved.
    I would try to sell my jeep o pick this up if it could be streetable.
    Dan.
    2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
    www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

ive seen this jeep and it is definitely gnarly as shit! hopefully you can get it cause you wont be disappointed...

Comment

heres some pics....

Comment

I put my jeep on the forums. I'm going to look at this during the week. Well see what happens.
          Dan.
          2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
          www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Working...
          X