Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Optimiser??

http://www.improvegasmileage.com/default.aspx

Anyone ever hear of this thing? Basically a magnet wrapped around your fuel line. Test results on their webpage for a Jeep Wrangler showed an 18%-24% increase in mpg.

Hokey?? I'd be very happy to go from 20 mpg to 24 mpg.

got a question for ya....

do you belive all the infomercials you see on tv???
    Originally posted by Ktmracer419
    some people choose video games
    some choose projects
    some choose welding random things together

Comment

I think Dave (csaddict) runs a Fitch fuel catalyst. Probably would have better luck with that.
      2000 XJ
      2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Originally posted by justtorchit View Post
        got a question for ya....

do you belive all the infomercials you see on tv???

Hell ya! You can buy anything and everything for $19.99 + S&H right?

Comment

Listen if all it took was a magnet on the fuel system, I'm sure the companies would have done it already.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I have thousands of Magnets... Phil are you available to film an infomercial with this product I have???

Comment

wish i thought of this idea to sell too teh newbs. A lot of profit, little cost to make, and no R&D to pay for, lol
              "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

I literally have thousands of these things I am not kidding. They are in the warehouse collecting dust...

I thought they were Ferrites. little did I know I was wrong, Fuel optimiser

Comment

Originally posted by Rico View Post
                  I have thousands of Magnets... Phil are you available to film an infomercial with this product I have???
                  sounds like a plan.
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

someone needs to paint a rainbow on these for me.... this is what I have.

I might have 10,000 or so of these so if you figure $15/each so we can undercut the competition I will have roughly $150,000 I can split it 60/40 with you Phil since you will be the guy on TV

Comment

Originally posted by Rico View Post
                      someone needs to paint a rainbow on these for me.... this is what I have.

I might have 10,000 or so of these so if you figure $15/each so we can undercut the competition I will have roughly $150,000 I can split it 60/40 with you Phil since you will be the guy on TV
                      i get 5 % for infomercial idea...

kthnxbye
                      Originally posted by Ktmracer419
                      some people choose video games
                      some choose projects
                      some choose welding random things together

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                        Listen if all it took was a magnet on the fuel system, I'm sure the companies would have done it already.
                        I have little faith in auto companies, oil companies, or any company in general. Profit motive is profit motive.....I saw an ad in an outdoor supply catalog for the thing so I looked at their web page. Looked like a scam to me but I thought I'd ask some guys that are more mechanically inclined.

I'm only good at a few things....and mechanic/vehicle stuff it aint.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogman View Post
                          I have little faith in auto companies, oil companies, or any company in general. Profit motive is profit motive.....I saw an ad in an outdoor supply catalog for the thing so I looked at their web page. Looked like a scam to me but I thought I'd ask some guys that are more mechanically inclined.

I'm only good at a few things....and mechanic/vehicle stuff it aint.
                          Dogman... no one is making fun of you. Please dont take anything on the internet seious... especially not on this forum unless someone posts this...

then u know its serious

Comment

ahahahah yes typically GW bush serious pics show the true seriousness of threads
                            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                            Originally posted by DizzDizz
                            aliens probed my husband

Comment

No worries here.

But the dude with all the magnets might be able to unload them to the Sportman's Guide if he wants to get rid of the dust collectors....my question would be why does he have 10,000 of them collecting dust?

Comment

Working...
                              X