corbeau seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corbeau seats

Have a set of corbeau baja jp seats that didn't work out for me, needed to go with a different size seat so selling these. They are good seats I liked them just too short of a back for my needs. They cost me about 130 each plus 80 for shipping and are still brand new other than being used for mockup. They are fixed back suspension seats. I'd like to get 275 for them if I can since they were expensive and I had to go and buy another set that would work. They are drilled to fit on a modified jeep TJ bracket which is likely the same as an xj bracket but not sure. I can show you how that works if interested....

Let me know if interested
    John
    Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

I want them. But I do not lives in CT….I have been on the fence about buying the same seats for months and my XJ is in desperate need. If they don't work in the XJ I'll use them in the TJ. With the holidays I'm not sure when I can get up there to get them but I def want them. Can you send me a few pics? I want to see what the bottom tabs/brackets look like so I know what I'm dealing with. Thanks!!!

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

if it makes it easier, i can hold them for you here in the meantime Andrew
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

Will can hold them for you, just like this guy:

/Catpost.
        "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
        It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
          if it makes it easier, i can hold them for you here in the meantime Andrew
          Gracias amigo, i may take yiu up on that. Either way, ill be up to ct within the nrxt few weeks to grab them

Comment

Hey man, are you definitely in on these because I had a guy say he'd come get em saturday, after your dibs on them. If you are then cool we'll do that just let me know so I Can tell him.

For the brackets on bottom, it is tricky they never show any damn pictures of it, maybe to make money. I can take pictures later but basically what I did was take stock seat slider off the fold and tumble thing, grind down heads of studs that hold on the rusty cross pieces. Now smack those off with a hammer. Now you have 4 studs sticking up from the slider towards the seat and the two rails are pliable. SO 2 studs lined up perfect on the corbeau holes (which had nuts welded on the other side between seat cushion and bracket. I drilled through those, threw a nut on each then marked the other 2 studs and drilled a slightly oversized hole and boom 2 more nuts and you have yourself a sliding seat from corbeau without paying the extra 100 bucks. Wasn't bad once I figured it out, second seat was real quick. I am keeping the sliders though, they are hacked up anyways you probably wouldn't want them and can do the same to your own anyways.

I can take pictures later if you still want them after my lovely narrative.

Comment

And it's no big deal to hold them btw whether me or Will. One other thing I just remembered is it looks like one of the seats took a bit of grinder or welder spray and has some tiny burn holes in the ass area. No way I'll be able to get a picture of that with any camera I have but just a heads up. It was an accident lol.

Comment

It's all good. I'll still take them definitely. Either way I'll make them work somehow.

Comment

Working...
                X