Lord of the Banhammers: Mabell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lord of the Banhammers: Mabell

Okay, just figured I'd give you guys some course information a few days a ahead and have an organized post with all the thoughts from the other thread. Meet at the trail head between 1130-12 noon on Sunday the 22nd, and from there head on into the trail. The course will be a small section that will start 1/4 of the way up the trail and was decided because of the obstacles involved, the difficulty of the obstacles and the ability for all spectators to see the entire trail. If you do not agree with it, then you may express your opinion and then quickly get to pounding sand.

Just drive up the trail and you'll eventually see a set of cones, that's where the course starts and will end after the third waterfall. It's a straight shot, no go arounds and the course will be clearly marked.

Participants:

1. Dizzy
    2. Dan M
    3. John M
    4. Caleb
    5. Dickerman (R/C class)
    6. Andy K
    7. Harry
    8. kfeal
    9. Ryan P
    10. Scott C
    11. Phil (R/C class)
    12. XJ1701 (R/C class)
    13. Brian A (R/C class)
    14. Jon Galica

I would suggest non-racers just park off to the side, there are plenty of trails to the left and right to part and watch and wait for your turn.

Any other questions, feel free to ask.
    Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 06-19-2014, 09:46 PM.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Sounds good!
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Part of me wants to be all "WTF WHY I GO LAST "

but... Nah. S'all good.
      Amherst or Bust!
      19 JL

Comment

That list is not the order of people going, whoever gets to the start line first goes first.
        sigpic

Comment

woop woop! excited to watch
          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Can someone PM me the info to get there? Preferably from 91N.

Comment

Phil you forgot about me
              04 WJ, 6.5 inch lift on 35'' MTR/K, Clayton long arms,locked
              Jon

Comment

Ya no way I'm going first lol. Haven't been there in three years lol
                Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

I'll go first with my white jeep
                  I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                    I'll go first with my white jeep
                    That's cool you bought a white jeep? Cause the title to the one I have says my name on it. That's wierd
                    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Just a few more things: the course itself will be easily marked and there will be 3 cone gates you have to pass through, each gate will be a major obstacle that you must do in order to finish. At the finish line there will be a single cone that you have to hit with your jeep in order to close the lap. It's simple and it keeps things organized.

How do you guys want to do the prize pool? For the Jeeps everyone will go one at a time, but for the RC class, it will be a landrush start through the same course that the Jeeps take, so we can split the pools between the two classes to make it a bit more fun. I guess you just show up to the start line with $20 and at the end of it all we figure out who won and winner takes all, same with the RC class. Thoughts? I figure that's an easy way to go about it as well.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                        Just a few more things: the course itself will be easily marked and there will be 3 cone gates you have to pass through, each gate will be a major obstacle that you must do in order to finish. At the finish line there will be a single cone that you have to hit with your jeep in order to close the lap. It's simple and it keeps things organized.

How do you guys want to do the prize pool? For the Jeeps everyone will go one at a time, but for the RC class, it will be a landrush start through the same course that the Jeeps take, so we can split the pools between the two classes to make it a bit more fun. I guess you just show up to the start line with $20 and at the end of it all we figure out who won and winner takes all, same with the RC class. Thoughts? I figure that's an easy way to go about it as well.
                        Sounds logical. Let's do it. I have 3 huge cones if you want me to bring them.
                        Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

Comment

Originally posted by konastinky1234 View Post
                          Sounds logical. Let's do it. I have 3 huge cones if you want me to bring them.
                          Got the cones already. Thanks though!
                          sigpic

Comment

I agree with splitting the pools up rc guys and jeeps. I like the gate idea, I actually I like it all. The xj is ready let's fawking do this shit already. Sunday should be a fun time!
                            Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by DizzDizz View Post
                              I agree with splitting the pools up rc guys and jeeps. I like the gate idea, I actually I like it all. The xj is ready let's fawking do this shit already. Sunday should be a fun time!
                              DAT ENTHUSIASM DOE.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X