school me on building control arms...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
    rock krawler i'm pretty sure uses currie johnny joints, as does clayton.

They are in my opinion the best joint out there, from what i've seen and heard.

Go with the currie ones, they cost alittle more but the quality is unmatched.
    rock krawler joints are not currie jhonny joints.

my rk joints have never been greased in over 5 years on 3 different jeeps and i have never had them loosen up or make any noise whatsoever.

this ballistic fab bullshit lasts me 2 weeks between rebuilds. no idea why people call them a superior joint to thier competitiors.
    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

went and checked em out. my bad, they deff are not currie joints.

In the beef factor though the largest shank they offer is 1", that's what we use for uppers.

Currie offers a 1 1/4" shank which is what we use on the lowers. part number is CE-9113 if you wanna check those out, IMO beefiest joint on the market (frankenheim can blow me) and will also last a considerable amount of time.
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
        went and checked em out. my bad, they deff are not currie joints.

In the beef factor though the largest shank they offer is 1", that's what we use for uppers.

Currie offers a 1 1/4" shank which is what we use on the lowers. part number is CE-9113 if you wanna check those out, IMO beefiest joint on the market (frankenheim can blow me) and will also last a considerable amount of time.

1" is fine and dandy. i wouldnt use anything less though

evolution offers bunches of heims that are retardedly beef, frankenheim is just the most redonkulous
        www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
        X