No announcement yet.

new chicky from ct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

probably have. i live right on the colchester line of marlborough across from blackledge. so im always driving through westchester colchester and salem. just got it a month ago so maybe you saw the guy who had it before me from chaplin??
    are you subtly bashing on my visor
    &yes im talking about the portland fairgrounds wouldnt that be a sweet spot for a meet if i got a hold of the guys?
    Originally posted by XJLI
    never say, or think, that your jeep is running good.

ever.
    ^known from experience on more than one occasion

99 cherokee- 31s on 2"-ish, teraflex disc conversion
    eh that's all at the moment

Comment

subtly bashing on it...no. just saying it's recognizable. and no the portland fairgrounds would not be a good spot for a M&G. i'm friends with tim and terry groeper and they wouldn't let us use that spot. plus that whole area sucks to be around because no matter what cops and dep patrol there all the time and think that just cuz a bunch of lifted trucks are all together they're going to go out back....which is illegal
      94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
      3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

Originally posted by jeepbogger4x4 View Post
        subtly bashing on it...no. just saying it's recognizable. and no the portland fairgrounds would not be a good spot for a M&G. i'm friends with tim and terry groeper and they wouldn't let us use that spot. plus that whole area sucks to be around because no matter what cops and dep patrol there all the time and think that just cuz a bunch of lifted trucks are all together they're going to go out back....which is illegal
        if you rent it for an event? they dont use it all summer except for fireworks and theyre always looking to make money for the town. if a small group got together for a meet &greet to check out rides/like car show- no wheelin im sure itd be fine. im going to portland tomorrow in the morning to work ill talk to my boss and see what he says

ever.

Comment

alright. i'm coming home tomorrow after work so i'll call tim and see what he thinks. oh and i used to be there every summer for the fireworks. that's probably the reason it was being watched for a while

edit: i don't think the parents use it, but i know there were always a ton of parties out there almost every weekend
          94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
          3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

what are you talking about parents using it? hold on im gonna message you ive no idea what your talking about

ever.

Comment

Working...
            X