• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ktmracer419
    some people choose video games
    some choose projects
    some choose welding random things together

Comment

fake as in a guy? or fake as in not knowing shit? cause i wont lie i sure as hell dont know shit but im learning here.[ATTACH]n1208974049_63953_6453.jpg[/ATTACH]
      im the blonde all the way to the right in both pics.
      Attached Files
      Originally posted by XJLI
      never say, or think, that your jeep is running good.

ever.
      ^known from experience on more than one occasion

99 cherokee- 31s on 2"-ish, teraflex disc conversion
      eh that's all at the moment

Comment

haha, no like someone made your account up.

i never said she was fake, i just like watching all you guys jump on it.
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

on internet forums, there are "trolls" a troll is a fake persona made my a real person who wants to start trouble and what have you not.

we have had several of these "trolls" who claim to be wimmins in recent times on this forum so many people just assume any new member who is a girl is fake
          www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Proven wrong! Fake as in not real. But apparently you are. Pics of your rig? O the leg humping my start now.
            -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

hope ya dont mind me stalking your cherokeeforum account!

Comment

sOo a chick has to flash her boobs in order for yall to know shes real? uhhhh good to know. im just here for jeep info not for guys im all set at the moment thanks.

pics of the rig as you wish.
                3ne3kd3m15Qd5T55P99c1ab16e728b8db1b3c.jpg

comps slow as shit so ill attach another in a separate reply give me a sec

ever.

Comment

how do you get the pic to just show up instead of having to click a link? the site cant make up its mind its like every other is showing...

ever.

Comment

Originally posted by whitekee99 View Post
                    sOo a chick has to flash her boobs in order for yall to know shes real? uhhhh good to know. im just here for jeep info not for guys im all set at the moment thanks.
                    it is not like that at all.

this place is good for tech because we have a core group of guys who will always answer your question with a straight answer. and if someone posts in with bullshit, the people who know what they are doing will swarm in on him telling him/her they are wrong.

cherokeeforum has like 3 people who know thier shit and 54736199746571643 people who give quick answers that don't help you and/or wrong answers

Comment

lol. who said you had to show your boobs?
                      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

how do you get the pic to just show up instead of having to click a link? the site cant make up its mind its like every other is showing...
                        get a free account at www.photobucket.com and follow the instructions

host your pictures there

much quicker and easier than attatching every single picture

Comment

sOo a chick has to flash her boobs in order for yall to know shes real? uhhhh good to know.
                          news to me!

but then again im new here too
                          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                          Originally posted by DizzDizz
                          aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post

cherokeeforum has like 3 people who know thier shit and 54736199746571643 people who give quick answers that don't help you and/or wrong answers
                            troof.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                              news to me!

but then again im new here too
                              Although I do like this method much better. just sayin
                              You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                                it is not like that at all.

this place is good for tech because we have a core group of guys who will always answer your question with a straight answer. and if someone posts in with bullshit, the people who know what they are doing will swarm in on him telling him/her they are wrong.

good to know but then again ive noticed everyone has different opinions about every mod you do and everyone has different answers for straight to the point questions so i duno what to believe. sOo maybe you can tell me if 210 is too hot for my engine and if i can feel the heat of the tranny through my center console is that a bad thing?
                                the reason we did the new rad, tstat &h2o pump is cause we thought 210 was too hot. but half are saying yes and half are saying no. &when we fixed all this it went a bit lower but not by much. we were thinking about a super cooler for both the tranny and a special racing fluid to cool the coolant i forgot the name but its something like the royal purple version. http://www.royalpurple.com/radiator-...899&OVNDID=ND1
                                i just dont want my jeep to crap out at 83k.

as for more pics
                                all of em loaded on to the jeepz.com website so click this link til i make a photobucket account
                                http://www.jeepz.com/gallery/showgal...0/ppuser/12997

and justtorchit thanks for the huge pic of poo

ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X