No announcement yet.

Thats not a wrench

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats a whole lot of wrench right there however its nothing compared to THOR's Hammer
    "Corruption of the Soul is a fate that befalls the weak"

Comment

If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball but thats a pretty fucking big wrench.
      Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Originally posted by RockReadyXJ View Post
        If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball but thats a pretty fucking big wrench.
        dont think there is much dodging on this thing.
        "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Originally posted by Mel View Post
          dont think there is much dodging on this thing.
          If you can dodge that you are gifted.
          Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Originally posted by RockReadyXJ View Post
            If you can dodge that you are gifted.
            Id say. Anyone want to try?!
            "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
              The hydrolic ram on my friends backhoe was fawked and we needed to get it off but it was on really tight. So we welded a wrench that was almost that size to a 2" x 2" x 4 foot solid piece of square steel. It got the job done.
              we had to do the same thing, the left stabilizer on a JD 310G i think it is needed a new seal. i wish i had the picture. we strapped the cylinder the the forklift, attached a inch breaker bar, and a ten foot piece of pipe on the end of that. i was hanging on it and it would not come loose. i had to hang on and bounce and eventually it broke free. we also tried a 1 inch impact wrench and it wouldnt take it off!!! apparently they are torqued to like 1200 lbs or something crazy

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Got all your asses beat. At work we have a machine that pulls the threads on the studs of the reactor head to strectch them to torque bolts. Basically hydraulically pull a stud and then torque the bolt to something small like 20 foot pounds, release the pull and 1 million foot pounds of torque holding the stud.The torque is so high that if you tried to spin it with a wrench you would just mush the threads into a ball of steel.

Comment

that is cool haha

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

If somebody puts their jeep on the line ill dodge that shit. Ive got one that is pretty damn close to as big as that.

Comment

Working...
                    X