Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Please delete this and last post)
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
      I agree, those speeds are probably attainable.

I just think the motoped is an odd niche product. Neither a bicycle, or a vintage moped, or a motorcycle. It appears to be able to do all three, but not excel at any particular one.

I do think the quality of the bikes, and the engineering behind them are VERY awesome. There are a few people out there making some awesome products for mopeds of the same caliber and it's exciting.
      I use it for two things; one, mostly as a commuter bike to work. I legally registered it as a moped so I can use the bike lanes here in boston and park it on the sidewalk. It keeps up with city traffic at its fastest and I zoom past it using the bike lanes during the slow downs. It's a less nerdy scooter. Then, second, I also use it as an easily transportable, legal, motorcycle when I go on trips to VT, CT, etc. I have the receiver hitch rack that I can haul it with easily without having to own/register/store a trailer.
      2001 TJ
      2001 Tahoe
      2013 M3
      1986 R65
      1997 Blackbird
      2013 R1200GS

Comment

^^^ Exactly what I use my mopeds for, really.

Although I am surprised you were able to reg in Mass. Glad to see you're actually using yours and it's not just a foible.
        dirty30

Comment

Working...
        X