No announcement yet.

New BFG AT KO-Deuce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if i was buying a tweener tire theres 0 chance I'd buy that Falken, FWIW. Need I say more?
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
      They look more aggressive than most ATs and are almost that "betweener" tire. I would buy them just to try them and can't beat the price of them. I think they have a 55k warranty too
      I mean these were my thoughts to a T.
      dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
        if i was buying a tweener tire theres 0 chance I'd buy that Falken, FWIW. Need I say more?
        I've been a tweener for years now, and still haven't gotten caught
        dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
          I mean these were my thoughts to a T.
          I assume you're rolling with a 245/65r17? The falkens are listed as $129 in discount tire. Toyo makes the same size in their Open Country AT2 for $149 in Treaddepot.com. The $80 more is well worth it for the toyos and they have a 65k mile warranty. Know multiple people that run the AT2 and they are amazing tires. That's what I'll be getting eventually for my JK.
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

I have the KO2s on my TJ and i freakin love them. Silent on the road, great in the rain, and should be awesome in the snow. I had the regular KOs when my TJ was a plow Jeep and they were awesome. I was always impressed with the all terrains off-road unless you are in legit mud.

If you don't wanna pay the price tag get Toyo AT2s. Those are incredible as well. For a good moderately priced AT thats great all around, the Cooper AT3s are are pretty good too.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Working...
            X