2015 Renegade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
    It's a jeep version of the fiat 500L. No thanks.
    I disagree, its the jeep version of the Fiat Panda. A car they should have brought stateside years ago. Adding 4wd and weird sunroof thingy and they will probably sell like .... Well Fiat Pandas in Europe do.

I'm still reserving final vote on it till I drive one. Still a good chance it could just be another Compass. Or have a big design flaw like the newer Liberties interior space (or lack there of)

Comment

I would much rather have a new Cherokee than the Renegade

Comment

I like Panda.
        dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
          Looks like the ideal vehicle for a "professional wheeling passenger"
          Well played, sir.

I like the looks of it, obviously driving it will be a requirement to see if it's worth anything.
          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Reid View Post
            I disagree, its the jeep version of the Fiat Panda. A car they should have brought stateside years ago. Adding 4wd and weird sunroof thingy and they will probably sell like .... Well Fiat Pandas in Europe do.

I'm still reserving final vote on it till I drive one. Still a good chance it could just be another Compass. Or have a big design flaw like the newer Liberties interior space (or lack there of)
            No. It is legitimately based off the fiat 500L.
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
              No. It is legitimately based off the fiat 500L.
              No, shutup. Stop saying that. You're wrong, and your thoughts are illegitimate.

Panda's are cute, 500L's are a giant's pant size.
              dirty30

Comment

I want to test drive one soon.

Anyone have any experience with these yet?

Comment

Have only ridden passenger with a friend that has one. He likes it. He has no intention of going off road, but wanted a small SUV that could drive through snow and dirt roads. He put a rack on top for his downhill ski stuff, kayak and mountain bike and goes everywhere with it. He liked the looks compared to other small SUVs and the idea of real tow hooks if he should slide off the road on a weekend ski trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                    I want to test drive one soon.

Anyone have any experience with these yet?
                    Its the perfect car for you
                    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                    Originally posted by DizzDizz
                    aliens probed my husband

Comment

I still think they're cool. And having driven a Fiat Panda through the Italian alps since my last comment, I would say I no longer consider it's heritage a disgrace.
                      dirty30

Comment

It has more lift options than a new Cherokee.... So there's that
                        P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Why does it need to get lifted
                          I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                            Why does it need to get lifted
                            Why does it not?
                            P8R

Comment

Fot the last 2 weeks ive been dealing with nothing but Renegade problems that car is absolute garbage. Worst thing Jeep makes to date
                              Last edited by hippie metal; 11-21-2016, 06:30 PM.
                              Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                              didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                              Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                              he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                              Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                              i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
                                Fot the laat 2 weeks ive been dealing with nothing but Renegade problems that car is absolute garbage. Worst thing Jeep makes to date
                                Normally I would just assume SiS is just filled with haters, but I actually have heard this a lot lately... not even by Jeep snobs such as ourselves. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X