watch out for PSYCHO geo prizm drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watch out for PSYCHO geo prizm drivers

heres a little story, so im drivng down rt 81 in higginum, when a guy pulls out in front of me, to avoid hitting him i go around him. no big deal, so then he starts tailgating me so close i can count the gross pubes on his face and flashing his lights. So naturally i brake-checked him and he lockes up all 4 tires. so this guy followes me onto rt 9 towards middletown and is next to me now yelling for me to pullover and fight him. although rubbing his mirror offwith my tire had crossed my mind, so i get off exit 11 to meet with 'konastinky1234'. and stop at the red light.before i can even look this nut job is grabbing me and trying to pulling me out of my half door sliding glass window and punching me inthe face! ''he punches like a prepubesent little girl BTW" but thats besides the point. so he kepps swinging through this little window, i couldnt get my door open because his scummy body was pressed against it, only time my corbeau seats worked against me cause i couldnt get out. some how he managed to rip up my arm, bloody and confused , and to top it all off before he ran back to his little hot rod geo PRIZM he spit inmy face and drove off like a twat.

so if any one sees this asshat in his greenish blueish prizm with a CT plate "NHRA" or NHRH or somthing just like that PLease let me know so i can fishish this little washed up, midlife chrisis 50 year old who had a temper tantrum
    98 blue 5 speed TJ. locked,35 kevlars under 6 inches,trail bling.
    98 red automatic TJ. 3.5inch on 33 kevlars, mall crawler status.

It was jerry bransford!!!!! Lol
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Sounds like someone with an attitude problem, did you get his plate number? talk to some some state police and drop his plate number off.

Comment

so...you got beat up and spit on.

Yet, you did nothing?

Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

im glad stuff like this doesn't happen to me........ they would still be trying to decide bail.
          -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
          -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
          -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
          -57 GMC Pickup
          -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

I got a few shitty swings in but I couldn't get out.. My door was stuck

That's all I could swing through not an ideal position specialty with my corbeau seat bolsters in the way, but don't worry I know the general area he lives. I'll get him

Comment

why didn't you just drive away? or over him?
              RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
              www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
              Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

I've had plenty of pissed off people on the road only once get out about 12 years ago.
                I had plenty of room so I squeezed into the turn lane he flipped me off I did the same.
                He turned around and fallowed me into a parking lot I was going to the bank.
                get out of the car shouting all kinds of stuff ask me why I cut him off why gave him bird I just said you flipped me off first and I had plenty of room.

He got right in my face I never took my hand out of my pocket or raised my voice I could have easily taken him.
                He eventually gave up and left.

People are just stupid.
                Especially these days people are crazy I'm not going to wait to find out what they are going to do, anyone that messes with me will be pushing up daises.

Another time.
                I also had a want to be cop try to pull me over said he was going to report me to the police.
                I in high school driving my firebird on in the rain hard as hell not to spin the tires.
                Anyways I was driving down a back road never been on out of no where was a stop sign but I stopped in time.
                He pulled in front of me next stop sign was a hill, I spun my tires a little.
                Next stop sign he got out walked back to my car, yelling at me saying he was going to to the police.
                I said for what almost going through a stop sign? he got all pissy and walked away.

People are just A holes and don't pay attention drive enough you see all kinds of crap.
                Last edited by customcreationsllc; 05-15-2012, 12:02 PM.
                RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
                www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
                Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

People are increasingly stupid but I dont take shit from anyone. Im not going to start anything but man, you swing at me and thats gonna be the end of you.
                  I hope you come across him again, with no one around and can show him what happens when you act like a crazy asshole.
                  Dan.
                  2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
                  www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Originally posted by ct67_72 View Post
                    People are increasingly stupid but I dont take shit from anyone. Im not going to start anything but man, you swing at me and thats gonna be the end of you.
                    I hope you come across him again, with no one around and can show him what happens when you act like a crazy asshole.
                    Yeah for real man, can't wait for the day.. Or I just cash in on those assault punches he threw and get some long arms

Comment

haha, that might be the better idea!
                      Dan.
                      2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
                      www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

you shoulda just wrecked him.
                        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Fuck that dude, run over his car!
                          -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

What a prick.
                            2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                            MK2 Jetta > M3
                            Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                            X