No announcement yet.

howdy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome thats a sweet yota ya got there!
    98 xj, 4.0, AW4, 231 AA SYE, 4.5"RE/RC, CA drop brackets, 33s, and some other stuff

Comment

Originally posted by kracker View Post
      Sweet! another Yota!! welcome and nice rig...
      let the smack talking begin! do you get bored out on the trail when the jeeps start breaking and the whole line has to stop? i do...

Comment

Thats a nice yota mang, i always wanted to build me one.
        Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by that guy View Post
          let the smack talking begin! do you get bored out on the trail when the jeeps start breaking and the whole line has to stop? i do...
          well... i was one of those guys in the jeeps.... always blowing shit up and being stranded... while my buddies in their yotas just walked on by laughing... and now i have a twin sticked locked and loaded yota w 4.7 tcase gears which will definitely give your neck a little snap! longs and iroks and new bumper just freshly made up ... you should bring the yota to the show in meriden on aug 19 , put it thru its paces in the rock garden!
          99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

Originally posted by that guy View Post
            My brother has a yota, and talked a lot of jeep smack, until we had to pull him off of some rocks on the way to an obstacle lol.
            Dan.
            2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
            www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

i miss my 4runner damn telephone pole, welcome bro !
              98 blue 5 speed TJ. locked,35 kevlars under 6 inches,trail bling.
              98 red automatic TJ. 3.5inch on 33 kevlars, mall crawler status.

Comment

Working...
              X