jeepinjosh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dhs is pussies we got all of there drop outs, kick outs, and misfits
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
      And Mike, what you did there...

I saw it
      i think he deserves to know that you talk shit about him in the members forums. I know you try to be all buddy buddy in the shenanigans, but really dude, its not nice to talk shit behind someones back. Some one needs to stand up for josh.
      Originally posted by Fast Orange
      if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

did he really lol . its usually the people who run there mouths that are what they call other people just like small dogs are more mean and alwasy go after big dogs. ok i know this is a fail of a attempt to diss and i knwo my spelling sucks before you guys say anything.

Comment

what about the fight against you and ryan?
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

yes, ive heard of him.
            really do you think you would fight him ? just a ?

Comment

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
              did he really lol . its usually the people who run there mouths that are what they call other people just like small dogs are more mean and alwasy go after big dogs. ok i know this is a fail of a attempt to diss and i knwo my spelling sucks before you guys say anything.
              i'm with you dude... fred is such a dick.
              if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
              I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                what about the fight against you and ryan?
                me and ryan ? or some one else cause i have no clue what you are talking about. speaking of ryan were has he been.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
                  i'm with you dude... fred is such a dick.
                  stop playing devils advocate
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

i think he deserves to know that you talk shit about him in the members forums. I know you try to be all buddy buddy in the shenanigans, but really dude, its not nice to talk shit behind someones back. Some one needs to stand up for josh.
                    WOAH-HO-HO! Look out for Ruecifur! MASTER of psycology!
                    "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                    It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

LOL you guys are trouble makers lol

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal
                        is on the verge of challenging me to a fight

He told his buddy kyle and my little brother that i pissed him off so much that he is thinking about fighting me He catches so much more shit from xxxx and xx, others tell him to kill himself, i throw some jokes around and he wants to fight, never once saying die in a fire, or to hang himself, orthat hes a load his mom should have swollowed, nothing but serious/joking posts

life gets funnier with every passing day
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

when you join an organization that is made up of assholes, you become one of them. end of story.
                          clossest thing to the military i can do with out my parents flipping out is a cop but if i do i wanna go swat.

Comment

When Josh gets a gun, I hope I miss that m&g.
                            yarly.
                            SiS[Offroad]
                            Columbine Edition.

fuck that.
                            Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                              fuck you josh you better have a gun when i come for you
                              jees now riot wants to fight you

i do not take back anything i said to you josh. nor do i feel bad about it.
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

WOAH-HO-HO! Look out for Ruecifur! MASTER of psycology!
                                now you back out of it when someone calls you on your shit? you have been talking trash for weeks. examples below:

I want to stab josh's eyes out with my dick
                                My sister could kick josh's ass

need i go on?

Comment

Working...
                                X