snap on fan boys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snap on fan boys

so i keep getting told since i didnt buy a snap on tool box and i bought matco that i bought a junk box. the snap on guy ( who is no longer allowed at my shop) walked int and said oh you might as well have bought a playmobile box. so i found this video to prove why you should buy matco instead of snap. also snap on boxes are not made in america. assembled in the usa yes but made in china.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JPSaZfeJbzA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Snap on comes from Canada. I do believe the Matco is a better box though, I definitely like it better than my snap on , by far.
    Dan.
    2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
    www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

I'm going to start this off by saying I am neutral in any tool brand, box, wrenches, sockets, etc. If they work for me they are good enough. I am not a mechanic and would never need to drop a tool box on an I beam. Now, the Matco had that "T" thing in it for support and the snap on didnt, of course the snap on is going to bend. Is that how the Snap On boxes are actually built? Something tells me they aren't from what I remember...
      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

I drop my tool box all the time. I should look into this. Do most mechanics drop their entire box from the ceiling, or is it just me?
        Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

ya i do it on a regular basis
          Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

My buddy has a Snap on box that has been moved around the shop a couple times and one of the wheels is starting to push through the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by CSaddict View Post
              My buddy has a Snap on box that has been moved around the shop a couple times and one of the wheels is starting to push through the bottom.
              i hate snap on with a passion i have three snap on tools in my whole box. a stubby ratchet that was rebuilt about a million times an air ratchet that i hate and a pair of pliers lol.
              Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by DizzDizz View Post
                i hate snap on with a passion i have three snap on tools in my whole box. a stubby ratchet that was rebuilt about a million times an air ratchet that i hate and a pair of pliers lol.
                I hate snap-on so much a have a lot of their tools
                Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlleen View Post
                  I hate snap-on so much a have a lot of their tools
                  three of thier tools is not alot of tools when you have close to 15000 in tools
                  Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Well dizzy you can go suck the biggest dick in the universe, because i love my snap on air ratchet to death. Then again its older then me, when every one made better tools. That test was sooo made for the matco tool box different boxs so once again go suck the biggest dick in the universe, also i hope you choke and die on it. that is all
                    2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
                    97' zj
                    2012 surbra imperza DD
                    im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

so harsh
                      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                      Originally posted by DizzDizz
                      aliens probed my husband

Comment

Hudson

Build Thread - http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...d.php?t=121903

No Amount Of Money Is Worth Your Sanity.

Comment

oh my
                          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

P.S. i use that bitch like a hammer, and i dont really care at all about this debate
                            97' zj
                            2012 surbra imperza DD

Comment

Originally posted by hoggie101 View Post
                              Well dizzy you can go suck the biggest dick in the universe, because i love my snap on air ratchet to death. Then again its older then me, when every one made better tools. That test was sooo made for the matco tool box different boxs so once again go suck the biggest dick in the universe, also i hope you choke and die on it. that is all
                              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year
                              97' zj
                              2012 surbra imperza DD

Comment

Working...
                              X