X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i throw a pic up when the body is all done just to satisfy

Comment

• What is this... A center for ants? How are kids supposed to learn how to read good if they can't even fit in the building? It has to be at least... 3 times this size..
      TJ- 3 inch FT, 33 inch bfg km1, Currie front control arms, V8 zj steering, d30 locked, d44, Geared to 4:11, Banks MONSTER, Armor
      09 VW GTI-tsi 2.0t 6 speed

Comment

• I expect blue steel
        I drive a Datsun

Comment

• Go on youtube and look me up. You wont regret it. Youtube= philthephilosopher

Comment

• What's up I'm James got an xj and a cj I. Drink and wheel and work on diesel truck for work this guy Scott for Milford told me to check this out seems mint. Look forward to meeting you guys.

Comment

• Hey all. Ray here from Milford. Just moved back to the area after some time down south. Got a 06 LJ with a few goodies on it. Did alot of wheeling down there and look forward to meeting and wheeling here.

Comment

• Hey everyone. FNG here. Thanks for having me. Something ridiculous huh? ... I have an 87 Range Rover Classic. And as of this moment, I can go out and start it and drive it away... Ill do a real intro thread in a bit. Right now I'm hungry so I'm' gunna go get food!

Comment

• hey all something ridiculous aye, while flexed my jeep few days ago and the rear hatch window exploded, not very ridiculous but fresh in my mind. Glass down my shirt is a good wake up call on a Sunday

Comment

• Obama rules......

What, you said you wanted rediculous. Yea I know that was lame, but that's all I got.

Comment

• you got it pal! supercalifaggotassholeexpialodouchbag!

Comment

• A few years back, putting it all together................

1948 CJ2A Willys

Comment

• Dan from the M+G checking in!

Hey what's up everybody? It was nice meeting everyone at the recent meet and greet. I hope to see everyone again soon! As far as posting something ridiculous here--I didn't realize there was an offload club associated with the Shelton Intermediate School Feel free to enlighten me as to the true meaning of SiS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rubicon203 View Post
                            Hey what's up everybody? It was nice meeting everyone at the recent meet and greet. I hope to see everyone again soon! As far as posting something ridiculous here--I didn't realize there was an offload club associated with the Shelton Intermediate School Feel free to enlighten me as to the true meaning of SiS!
                            Haha when I moved here one of the first things I noticed was that damn school stealing our name.

In time you will learn of the true meaning
                            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                            Originally posted by DizzDizz
                            aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                            X